Simplenote 2.51

Category: Productivity
Price: $1.99 -> Free (iTunes)

Description:

Simplenote is the fast, clean, synchronized notes app for iPhone and iPod touch. When you download Simplenote, you also get access to our free web app and a growing variety of desktop apps. Your notes will sync securely, wirelessly, and automatically in both directions.

It's an exciting time for Simplenote! Thanks to great desktop apps like Nottingham, you can now sync your Simplenote account with MobileMe, and import your notes from Evernote. The popular JustNotes has recently added import options as well. It's never been easier to start using Simplenote.

When you download Simplenote you get these features:

• a fast and clean interface for your text notes
• sync with a secure web app wirelessly and automatically
• choose from a variety of companion desktop apps
• create and edit notes without a net connection
• instantly search notes as you type
• use TextExpander to quickly add text snippets
• add email, phone, and web links to your notes
• sort your notes in a variety of ways
• change the size of note previews
• type in portrait or landscape mode
• email your notes from inside the app
• use Simplenote Extras created by the community
• build your own extras using the developer API

Optional premium features include: the ability to disable ads, automatic version backups, a custom address for creating notes by email, an RSS Feed, insider access to new features, and premium support.

Simplenote just works, and it works fast. You don't need to think about what to sync, or when. You don't need to worry about whether or not your notes are secure. All you need to do is write your notes, and let Simplenote take care of the rest.

"If you are a heavy note taker on the iPhone, you should check this out."
- Wired

"I've tried a slew of iPhone notes apps, and not only is Simplenote my favorite, it might be my favorite App Store app period. It's that good."
- John Gruber, Daring Fireball

"Simplenote came away as the best in class...it’s hard to beat if you’re looking for a clean, simple, stable, syncing notes app."
- smokingapples.com

What's New

- fixed note list skipping
- fixed note not being editable if Detect Links was disabled
- quick fix for note list problem for VoiceOver users
- hid poorly named Show Search option
Simplenote

更多...