P2 Golf Instruction Series "Course Management" 1.0

Category: Sports
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

The following lessons on Course Management is from world class teaching and touring professional Perry Parker. Let Perry maximize your golf game while you minimize your golf scores.

The lessons included in this application are the following:

Have a GamePlan
Know Your Game
Have Fun
Trust
Visualize
Course Management Hole

ABOUT PERRY PARKER

In the summer of 1990 I qualified for the Canadian tour. This is when my professional career started to flourish. I won my first Canadian tour event in 1991 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I have won a total of 5 Canadian tour events and finished in the top ten of the order of merit 4 times. During 1993 -1997 I played on the Nike Tour. My best finish was a tie for third in Tri-cities, Washington.

The accomplishment I am most proud of as a professional golfer is that I have played in three United States Opens (1992, 1997, 1998). I made the cut in 1997 at Congressional C.C. in Washington D.C., holing out a shot on the ninth hole for eagle during the second round. It was quite a thrill!

One of the benefits of this application series, is that you can take these golf lessons to the course. No need for a network connection.

TESTIMONIALS

Rick Albrecht

I started with Perry having only picked up a golf club a few times. Like most beginners, I was nervous every time I went to the golf course. Perry’s style and patience as a golf coach have allowed me to now play a round without embarrassment, and yes, my scores keep dropping with the additional lessons I take with Perry. Perry has the unique ability to break down a golf swing so that is understandable.

Bob Haliburton

Perry and I have worked on my golf swing for several years. His considerable experience, gained in tournament golf throughout the world, provides an insight into the mechanics of the golf swing which is very sound. His approach to teaching the golf game is both complete and simple. Perry is always striving for a dynamic solution rather than one which is primarily mechanical. He has helped me tremendously.

Laura Robello  

Perry has taught me all the elements of the golf game - the swing, putting, chipping, course management, and training methods. Perry’s patience and calm demeanor have made learning the game fun. Golf is a game that lends itself to frustration, yet with Perry’s instruction I am enjoying every one of my golf outings.

Joe Hunn  

I would recommend Perry to anyone that has the desire to learn the game of golf. Perry's a skilled player and instructor. Perry is a multiple winner on the Canadian Tour and has played in 3 U.S. Open's. He has been under the pressures of professional golf and has what it takes to win. His golf fundamentals are firmly planted. His knowledge of the swing is second to none.

I don't trust my swing with just anyone. Perry I highly trust and recommend to the beginner and the low handicapper. He has elevated my game tremendously from the mental side to the physical. His methods of teaching are easy to understand. He has a down to earth personality and a patient demeanor on and off the golf course. He has taken my game to a new level with his state of the art computer technology and analysis. Do yourself a favor and allow Perry to show you what you are capable of doing with your golf game.

P2 Golf Instruction Series "Course Management"

更多...