Buster Red 1.6.3

Device: iPhone
Category: Games
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.6.3 (iTunes)

Description:

FREE for a limited time! Check out "Brutal Fantasy" and "Cut Him Up!" also FREE for a short time!#6 Arcade Game in the US (May)#4 Arcade Game in Greece and Taiwan (May)#1 Game in Mali (March)Over 150,000 downloads and counting!Press/Player Commentary====================================="... this vertical shooter is bound to keep you playing for hours on end. The wonderfully colored levels and hand drawn graphics that are outlined in black all come together in a perfect package that challenges you and keeps you hoping for more powerups" - nukoda.com"It looks great, has a really cool soundtrack, and the special attacks are particularly kickass. Good stuff. " - destructoid.com"As far as fun factor is concerned this game is awesome." - indieappolis.com"Buster Red is a fun game that keeps me occupied for long amounts of time" - appmodo.com"Kickass pen-and-ink art, rocking chunes, great enemies and bullet patterns -- shooter fans need apply." - itunes review"Most addictive app ever - I strangely find myself playing this all of the time!" - itunes review"I've played many of the shooters on iTunes and this is one of the best. Such a small price to pay for so much fun" - itunes reviewOverview==================- 30 unique and challenging levels and boss rush- 5 playable ships- auto-save for on the go gaming- addictive and frantic 'pick-up and play' gameplay- stylized graphics- rockin soundtrack- easy, normal and nightmare modes- powerups/shields and "Buster Moves"- original enemies & bosses galore- lots of bullets- gamecenter see how you match up with players around the world

Buster Red

更多...