會員登入

主題: help!!please
顯示結果從 1 到 7 共計 7 條

新生報到

註冊日期:05-08-2008
    文章:9
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    i just install the pink color onto my theme and then i cant open my summerboard and some other app on my iphone..like my clock..so i donno what to do..how do i uninstall the app for the color pink and change to regular iphone one

bobobo0304 的頭像

愛用者

註冊日期:03-29-2008
    文章:96
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    have you trying to reboot your iphone?

新生報到

在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    i try restarting my phone but still doesnt work coz i wanna unintall the app for the theme color that i install and i cant find it in the installer so where can i find it on pc suit so i can delet it..or is there any other way to change it back to original color?for the theme
    此篇文章於 07-08-2008 02:16 被 skohku 編輯。

Niner 的頭像

管理團隊

註冊日期:11-13-2007
    文章:427
    謝謝你: 21
    在 2篇文章中獲得 10個感謝
    Can you open Summerboard? If you can, use Summerboard to change the theme back to the default one. A theme is not an app. I don't know how you install the Pink Color theme. If you use Installer to install a theme, then you should be able to "uninstall" it by Installer. I remember that all the themes used by Summerboard are obtained under
    代碼:
    /var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/
    You can use any tool to get into the above location and find the theme you don't want and delete it.

I recommend you to restart iPhone whenever you add/delete a theme.
    --> Hold on Sleep/Wake key until "Slide to Power Off" message appears. --> Power off your iPhone --> Push Sleep/Wake key to power on iPhone, then iPhone will proceed booting process.

Good luck!

新生報到

在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    um will i found this thing abt like color for theme so i install it and then i cant find it in the uninstalling place..i cant even open my summerboard...

Niner 的頭像

管理團隊

註冊日期:11-13-2007
    文章:427
    謝謝你: 21
    在 2篇文章中獲得 10個感謝
    How did you install the pink color? Did you remember where you got it? I am not sure what you mean "pink color for theme". Did you use app "Customize" to change the theme color? I don't know how to help you right now. It would be helpful if you can describe your problem in detail, step by step.

Otherwise, I would suggest you to restore your iPhone via iTunes, and jailbreak it again. This could save you a lot of time instead of asking for help here.

Just one thought. Please use correct English grammar and avoid typos before posting, OK? You can use Chinese to describe your problem if you want.

Good luck!

新生報到

在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    actually i got it now
    此篇文章於 07-08-2008 11:48 被 skohku 編輯。

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件