新生報到

註冊日期:06-12-2009
    文章:10
    謝謝你: 2
    在 2篇文章中獲得 2個感謝
    引用 作者: chao2312 查看文章
    Hello Shen,
    >
    > Greetings from iTunes Store Support. My name is LaKesha and I have been lucky enough to receive your email! I hope you are having a great day. I understand that you are concerned about the purchase of " iStunt 2 HD - Snowboard" not being as good as described. Having had a similar experience before, I can certainly appreciate your concern. I will be more than happy to help you resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
    >
    > Shen, in three to five business days, a credit of $2.99 should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase. Please note that all iTunes Store sales are final, so this is an exception that I cannot promise will be granted again.
    >
    > I want to make sure that your iTunes experience is the best it can be. If you have any further questions regarding this issue Shen, please reply to this email and I will assist you with this issue to the best of my ability. Take care and enjoy your day.

建議你直接就跟他撩法條。

這是我跟apple之間的email往來。

我就直接mail跟他

According to Apple Taiwan's policy. All purchased can be no reason refund within 7 days. I have requested to have the refund on 2011/7/12. until now there is no answer. Please reply me ASAP.
    http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ap...erms.html#SALE

根據apple台灣的規定,7日內可以退款。 我在2011/7/12日就已經反映我要退款。至今尚無回應。

你們兩位都沒把 apple回信看懂吧

那封Apple回信是標準制式回法啊, 信中重點是
    1: 深表同感, 願意退費, 幾天內就會退到您的信用卡戶頭中
    2: 這次退費是個例外, 依規定是不能退的才是
    第二點是一定都會有的, 怕人濫用退費廢話,
    但重點是人家本來就答應退錢了啊! 哪還需要撩什麼法條啊?
    此篇文章於 08-22-2011 13:54 被 kenkenken001 編輯。

愛用者

註冊日期:02-08-2011
    文章:41
    謝謝你: 1
    在 2篇文章中獲得 2個感謝

新生報到

註冊日期:03-27-2011
    文章:1
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    有人幫幫我他說什麼嗎

Dear Wan,

Jeff here, from the iTunes Store. I understand you're looking for a refund for an app you recently purchased that wasn't as good as advertised. I'm sorry to learn that this item did not meet the standard of quality you have come to expect from the iTunes Store.

I have reversed the charge for "iBlacklist". In five to seven business days, a credit of $1.99 should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.

I have also submitted this item for investigation. Apple takes the quality of the items offered on the iTunes Store seriously and will investigate the issue with this item, but I can't say when or if the issue will be resolved. Please try again in a few weeks.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope that you continue to enjoy using the iTunes Store. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jeff
    iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support

海盜船長

註冊日期:10-11-2010
    文章:1,005
    謝謝你: 104
    在 93篇文章中獲得 113個感謝
    我今天也去退了
    退的是os lion
    因為我的是八月買的
    符合七月廿一日以後買的條款
    所以也申請到了免費下載(目前下載中)
    當然也就要退了
    我是先下載下來備用
    目前用雪豹中
    因為 我的wifi會常斷
    等不會斷了再來換
    但我不用上傳發票
    只要有台灣信用卡
    送出去等一下下email就會收到代碼
    馬上就能用了

不過我也花了1800買iwork
    此篇文章於 08-25-2011 13:41 被 zz736706 編輯。

giagia 的頭像

愛用者

註冊日期:03-16-2010
    文章:167
    謝謝你: 40
    在 20篇文章中獲得 70個感謝
    很實用又很詳細的教學
    剛剛錯點了迪士尼的軟體
    馬上就用上了

新生報到

註冊日期:06-12-2009
    文章:10
    謝謝你: 2
    在 2篇文章中獲得 2個感謝
    引用 作者: slayerwan 查看文章
    有人幫幫我他說什麼嗎

Dear Wan,

Jeff here, from the iTunes Store. I understand you're looking for a refund for an app you recently purchased that wasn't as good as advertised. I'm sorry to learn that this item did not meet the standard of quality you have come to expect from the iTunes Store.

I have reversed the charge for "iBlacklist". In five to seven business days, a credit of $1.99 should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.

I have also submitted this item for investigation. Apple takes the quality of the items offered on the iTunes Store seriously and will investigate the issue with this item, but I can't say when or if the issue will be resolved. Please try again in a few weeks.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope that you continue to enjoy using the iTunes Store. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jeff
    iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support

重點如下:
    5~7個工作天錢就會退到你信用卡戶頭
    你提的這個app我們也會列入調查,看品質是否有問題,
    但這我就不敢說多久會有結果了.

愛用者

註冊日期:02-21-2009
    文章:39
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝