For Janeway, it is rare these days to rest holiday, the second round opponent yet to be determined, is also preparing for the question. And James also need to recuperate, he bruised thigh in the fourth battle with the Bobcats. They take turns throw training, a group of five balls, guidance and mutual exchange, there are trash, "This free throws you can blame the weather!" "Yes! You blame breakfast bar!" Laughter, the atmosphere was quite Easily. If Joey - Crawford did not suspend forward Kevin - Durant's free throw, what will happen? This is the Thunder fans are upset issues. LeBron - James also spoke today after training this topic, he practices a little bald referee not surprised. "He worked on it before, and I saw him before this thing done, in fact he was in a regular season so treated Beats Studio me, I am not a bit surprised," James at training today after said, "although this is not common, but Joey - not ordinary referee Crawford this point you all know, we know he is a good referee, but ......." "I said before the punishment came out, I believe Adam - Silverstone, I believe the league Authentic Beats will make a decision, the penalty is a kick (big-time), just like Kevin - Johnson said yesterday that he is not just bosses president, also president of our players, we have praised his handling of yesterday, "James said after today's training," but at the same time, the league has not done the work, then turn the bosses stand out to do their job (forced Stirling resale team). " Yesterday, NBA president Adam - Silverstone Clippers owner Sterling to open a ticket, won applause inside and outside the coalition agreement. After the Heat [microblogging] training today, LeBron - James again praised Silverstone, while urging bosses to vote as soon as possible, to force the hands of Stirling team.