[分享] How to transfer iPhone Photos to Mac? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Mac?
    My Mac crashed so I bought a new one. I can transfer photos taken on the phone but not the ones saved in the phone. Is there a way to do this without emailing them? - kd5yti

2. How do i transfer photos on my iphone to my mac?
    Ok on my old desktop computer, i had photos on there that i transferred over to my iphone. So when i sold my desktop, i restored it to its factory settings and lost all my pictures, but its saved on my iphone, is there any way i can transfer those pix from my iphone to my new macbook pro? - ed_tumbaga

Most people have large photos in their iphone, and want to transfer iphone photos to mac, like the above tumbaga & kd5yti, this guide introduce the way to transfer iPhone photos to Mac with iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
    Download the iPhone to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.

Step 2.Transfer the checked photos from iPhone to Mac
    Locate and check the iPhone photos that you want to transfer to Mac in the file list. Click the "Export checked files to local" button, select the folder that you want to export files to in the pop-up window. Then click "Save" button to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.

When it's done, you've got your iPhone photos on your Mac neatly and conveniently. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.

Tags: transfer iPhone Photos to Mac, transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac, iPhone photos transfer, iPhone photos to Mac

愛用者

註冊日期:09-25-2008
    文章:176
    謝謝你: 40
    在 7篇文章中獲得 8個感謝
    I am curious that what difference between this and iFunbox? Without JB, I can copy photos through iFunbox. :P

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:41
  2. [分享] 3herosoft iPhone to Computer Transfer for Mac
    由justinlog論壇中好用軟體教學區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 02-18-2009, 11:33

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章