1. How to transfer movies from iphone to itunes?
For christmas i got a brand new laptop!!! I downloaded itunes, and all my music erased by accident, but i got them back. I kinda downloaded the movies online, and put them on my phone. How do i transfer all my movies to itunes? Thank you. - Ginail

2. How do i put video/movies onto itunes on my iphone 5s?
I download a music video off for 1.49 onto my iphone 5s then when i connect to itunes it save into my itune but it wont show up on my iphone 5s again? how do I put video on it correctly? - Bill

To transfer iPhone videos to iTunes, need a third-party tool to help you, here we recommend the iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer or iPhone to PC Transfer, It can help you directly transfer iPhone video to iTunes in 1 click.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
Download, install and launch the iPhone to Mac Transfer on your Mac, here we take the Mac verison for example, the windows version are the similar. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the software will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.

Step 2.Transfer the checked videos from iPhone to iTunes
Locate and check videos that you want to transfer to iTunes in the Movie list. Click the "Export checked files to iTunes library" button to transfer iPhone videos to iTunes on Mac.

When it's done, you've got your iPhone videos neatly and conveniently onto iTunes, Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.

Tags: transfer iPhone video to Mac, iPhone video to Mac transfer, transfer video from iPhone to Mac, iPhone rrecorded video to Mac

Related topic:
1. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
2. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
3. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
4. iPhone photos to Mac
5. Transfer iPhone to Mac