1. How to transfer my iPad's music to iTunes?
The iOS 6 update doesn't appear in my iPad settings so I was going to update through iTunes but I don't want to loose all of my music.... Help? - John

2. How do you transfer only music into itunes?
I have lots of music and apps in my ipad, but I only want to transfer the songs because I don't want it to take up too much time – JD

Step by step to transfer iPad Music to iTunes

First of all, we need an iPad Music Transfer: iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer or iPad to PC Transfer, It can help you directly transfer Music from iPad to iTunes in 1 click.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
Download and launch the iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad itself, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface. And all iPad folders you stored into are shown in the left of iPad list panel.

Step 2. Transfer iPad music to iTunes Library
1) Click "Music" icon to open iPad music library folder and see all the files are on the interface.
2) Select and check your favourite music and press "Export checked files to iTunes library" button to transfer music files from iPad to iTunes. iTunes will be automatically open on Mac.
3) Look at your iTunes processing bar, the music copying progress, a few minutes later and check the files on iTunes music library.

Several minutes later, all your iPad music transferred to iTunes Library, so easy, right? Download the software and try by yourself.

Tags: transfer iPad music to iTunes, iPad to iTunes, iPad music to iTunes Library, iPad music to iTunes Mac

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
How to Transfer contacts from Nokia to Samsung Galaxy?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?