1. iPad music onto iPhone?
Basically I have lots of music on my iPad that is from CDs and YouTube converts - not just purchased from iTunes. How can I put all this music on my iTunes so I can put it on my new iPhone too. - Poppy

2. How to transfer songs from iPad onto iPhone?
My mother bought many songs off of her iPad last night and she is not sure how to get them onto her iPhone. Is there any way to transfer the music? – Nigellus

To transfer iPad Music to iPhone, we need a tool - iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer or iPad to PC Transfer.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
Download and launch the iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad itself, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface. And all iPad folders you stored into are shown in the left of iPad list panel.

Step 2. Transfer iPad music to iTunes
In this screen, you can click "Music" option in the iPad list, and all music files will be shown on the main interface. Select and check all the favourite music you wanna transfer. And then press "Add checked files to iTunes library" button to start iPad music files into iTunes library. Several minutes later, all music files have been saved into iTunes library.

Step 3. Sync music to iPhone
1) Run the iTunes and search for the transferred music files in iTunes "Music" library. You should assure that the iTunes version is the latest one or directly free download from Apple website.
2) Connect iPhone to Mac, and iTunes can recognize the iPhone device immediately, click iPhone icon in the library list. In the right of interface, choose "Music" table and check the "Sync music" option, when everything is finished, press "Apply" button to sync the checked music to iPhone library.

Tags: transfer iPad music to iPhone, transfer music from iPad to iPhone, iPad to iPhone Music Transfer, iPad music to iPhone, transfer iPad to iPhone

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?