[分享] How to recover deleted notes on iPhone 6/5S/5/4S? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    How can I recover Notes from my iPhone 4s?
    I didn't realize that Apple shares Notes in the Cloud, so I deleted them from my mother's device. But then I found that the notes were gone on my device. I have some very important notes that I need to retrieve. Please help. - Kaylin

Is it possible to recover an accidentally deleted 'Note' file on an iPhone, especially no iTunes or iCloud backup? The answer is Yes, just use an iPhone Notes Recovery, the FoneLab or Mac FoneLab is the excellent one, with it you can directly recover deleted notes from iPhone.

Recover deleted notes from iPhone in steps

Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
    When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, the iPhone Notes Recovery will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
    After your device is detected, click the Start Scan button to start scanning the data in your iPhone.

If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, you need to enter the scanning mode following the instruction on the interface.

Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone deleted Notes
    Minutes later, all the data in your device will be scanned and listed in categories. Click "Notes" on the left and select the notes on the right which you want to recover. Then click "Recover" button.

Tags: iPhone Notes Recovery, Recover deleted notes from iPhone, Recover iPhone deleted Notes

Read More:
    How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
    Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
    Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
    Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
    How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?

新生報到

註冊日期:07-31-2015
    文章:1
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    If you want to recover deleted notes from iPhone, check if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone first, if you have either of them, try to restore with previous backup.
    iTunes and iCloud will automatically back up your notes even if have not done it manually. But you can also use a tool FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to help you. Here are 3 methods for you to choose.

1: How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone from iTunes Backup
    2: How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone Directly
    3: How to Recover Notes from iPhone from iCloud

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:41
  2. [分享] How to transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone 6/5s/5/4s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 09-22-2014, 17:04
  3. [分享] How to Recover deleted SMS from iPhone 5S/5/4S?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-15-2014, 23:54
  4. [分享] How to recover deleted Voice Memos from iPhone 5S/5/4S/4?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 06-30-2014, 16:33
  5. [分享] How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4G/5?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-21-2013, 15:53

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端