1. Recover deleted note on iPad without backup?
yeah it was stupid of me, i dont have icloud or itunes backup. - rraspberry

2. Is there a way to recover deleted notes on an Ipad?
By accident I deleted a very important note from the app note on my ipad and I was wondering if there is any possibility of me getting it back. That note holds all of my important thoughts and I really need it back. Thank you for any answers! - Animefan

We enjoy the convenient Notes App brings to us and it does changed the way of taking notes a lot. However, However, every coin had two sides. We may delete the notes taken on iPad by accident. So it’s necessary to have iPad notes recovery tool in hand in case of iPad notes missing. FoneLab and Mac FoneLab, trusted by users all over the world, is the best professional iPad notes recovery program to find deleted notes on iPad. The program is fully compatible with iPad, iPad 2/3/mini, with Retina display, iPad air, and other IOS devices like iPhone and iPod. If you want to undelete notes from iPad, just let FoneLab do it!

Step by step to recover deleted notes on an iPad

Step 1. Choose “Recover from iOS device”
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPad to computer and run the Fonelab, the iPad notes Recovery will detect your iPad automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Then it will analyze and scan your device automatically as the screenshot shows:

Step 2. Preview your iPad notes and select those should be retrieved. Then click "Recover" button at the bottom right corner.

Tags: recover ipad deleted notes, recover deleted notes from ipad, ipad note recovery, recover deleted notes on an iPad