顯示結果從 1 到 5 共計 5 條

剛加入我們

註冊日期:07-16-2008
    文章:28
    謝謝你: 0
    在 4篇文章中獲得 13個感謝
    iPad Pro

IT'S HERE!!!
    ‪#‎IPadPro‬ !!! The powerful device I've been waiting for over 2 years. Extremely ‪#‎thin‬ and ‪#‎light‬ design yet has the power of outperforming most of the mobile devices (including tablets and laptops) on the market. Stunning 12.9' ‪#‎RetinaDisplay‬ , 4GB ‪#‎DDR4‬‪#‎RAM‬ , ‪#‎Apple‬‪#‎A9X‬‪#‎DualCore‬‪#‎CPU‬ and console-class ‪#‎GPU‬ on top of ‪#‎iOS9‬ fully compatible operating system, the potential of what it can do, I'm really looking forward to experience!
    So far some major market reviews have been focusing of the lack of optimized‪#‎apps‬ and layout. Honestly, that's the last thing I'm worried about. Because this is a new product category that kinda fits in between a tablet and a laptop. We don't have quite enough user experiences and feedback in terms of what we really are comfortable to do with it just yet. Give the developers some time and space, it will come, eventually. ‪#‎EverythingIsPossible‬ ‪#‎ThinkAgain‬‪#‎iWillPro‬

Pics

Logitech CREATE Backlit Keyboard Case

Later today the #‎Logitech‬‪#‎CREATE‬‪#‎BacklitKeyboard‬ for ‪#‎iPadPro‬ finally arrived as well!!! I'm super amazed and impressed how epic this keyboard / case was designed and made. Outside of the case is bumps and spill resistance. Inside the keyboard enclosure is aluminum along with full size backlit keys! Best thing is, it's powered by the same technology that drives the #‎SmartKeyboard‬, the #‎SmartConnector‬!
    I love that how easy to switch between the ‪#‎TypingMode‬ and ‪#‎ViewingMode‬
    When you close the lid, both the iPad and the case connect magnetically, so it doesn't shift around. Seriously it's worth every penny!

I gotta say, upgrade from a Plastic MacBook (late 2009) + iPad 4 Gen (late 2012) to this, it's definitely worth the wait!!! I don't buy expensive tech toys often cuz I really don't have the budget, I eat a lot lol

Pics:

I do speak Mandarin (Chinese) so feel free to ask questions. It's just easier for me to type in English on the keyboard I have right now.

愛用者

註冊日期:06-09-2008
    文章:82
    謝謝你: 1
    在 8篇文章中獲得 9個感謝
    Thanks for sharing!
    What's the difference between the Apple keyboard and this one?!
    Good job

剛加入我們

註冊日期:07-16-2008
    文章:28
    在 4篇文章中獲得 13個感謝
    引用 作者: aleks99 查看文章
    Thanks for sharing!
    What's the difference between the Apple keyboard and this one?!
    Good job
    All good!
    Well there are quite a bit, some of the key ones for example, the Apple Smart Keyboard is a Smart COVER with a keyboard, so it only covers the screen. The Logitech CREATE is a Case, so it covers the whole iPad. Also CREATE has Backlit, and a bunch of extra function shortcut keys, the Apple Smart Keyboard doesn't.
    And, Logitech CREATE is way cheaper lol

愛用者

註冊日期:06-09-2008
    文章:82
    謝謝你: 1
    在 8篇文章中獲得 9個感謝
    I see!
    Now I know which one to buy

新生報到

註冊日期:07-31-2008
    文章:12
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    I just buy the iPad Pro 10.5 model, any idea for the best Wireless keyboard similar to this one? THX!

相似的主題

1. [消息] Logitech 鍵盤 for iPad 2/3/4
    由pizlin2001論壇中敗家情報區
    回覆: 10
    最後發表: 03-19-2013, 09:31
  2. [待確認] 皮樂姐的keyboard fixer plus會和show case衝突?
    由p5351280論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 02-06-2013, 21:56
  3. [降價]:Price Drop: Ringtone Designer Pro - Download and Create Your Custom Rin
    由iPhone派報生論壇中AppShopper推薦軟體降價資訊
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 05-24-2012, 06:00
  4. [分享] CLAMCASE™ iPad Keyboard Case & Stand簡單開箱文^^
    由luffylee論壇中敗家情報區
    回覆: 5
    最後發表: 02-22-2012, 19:27
  5. [求助] ipad用ipad keyboard打中文的問題
    由chenname論壇中iPad疑難雜症發問區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 09-05-2010, 02:48

該主題的標籤