My Stuff Lite 1.0

Category: Productivity
Price: Free (iTunes)

Description:

NOTE: This is the free Lite version of "My Stuff". This free version is identical to the full version with one exception. The free version only allows you to save 25 items. The full version has no limit.

It's now easier than ever to keep track of all your stuff. Organize your collections, music, movies, books, electronics, appliances, office supplies, or anything else in your possession with this easy to use but powerful application. "My Stuff Lite" allows you to keep a list of items organized by category and/or location. Store information that is important to you. Flexible, user defined templates make it easy to assign common attributes to your items. Make it easy to find your stuff. Be prepared in case of theft, fire, or flood.

If you've ever used the Contacts application then you will feel right at home with this application's interface. Create your own list of categories, locations, and templates. Create and update items at any time.

Key features:
• User defined categories, locations, and templates
• Any number of user defined attributes per item
• Store up to 8 images per item
• View all items or list by category or location
• Search item lists by item name
• Backup and restore your data using your own computer and a Wi-Fi connection
• Generate a report of your data for viewing on your own computer
• Easily move items to different categories and/or locations
• Easily copy an item to quickly create similar items
• One click "Sold Item" quickly adds "sold" related user defined attributes to an item

Here is a small list of things you can track with "My Stuff":
• Movie collections
• Coin collections
• Stamp collections
• Art
• Electronics
• Books
• Appliances
• Toy collections
• Clothes
• Product Inventory
• Anything you want to organize

Please visit http://www.maddyhome.com/iphone/mystuff to see a more complete set of screen shots and additional information on the features of "My Stuff". The website includes contact information for leaving feedback, asking questions, or reporting any issues.

After discovering how useful "My Stuff" is you can quickly upgrade to the full version. While using the Lite version tap on the "Tools" tab then tap on "Contact Information". The first link will take you to the App Store. Enjoy.

UPGRADE TIP: If you wish to transfer items from the Lite version to the Full version, do a backup to your computer from the Lite version then restore that same data into your copy of the Full version.

My Stuff Lite

更多...