EZ Radar - OK/AR 1.0

Category: Weather
Price: $1.99 (iTunes)

Description:

EZ Radar OK/AR gives you ANIMATED radar coverage for ALL of Oklahoma and Arkansas. Why buy a radar application with a bunch of radars you don't need and that's complicated to use, get EZ Radar for your area! You can even zoom in for a close look at radar echos.

When the application first loads you get a static radar shot of the region. Then just simply click on the buttons within the application for animated radars of each region/city. You are also able to pinch and zoom in for a really close look. I will be releasing EZ Radar applications for all the other states shortly with this same functionality. Just simply touch the button for your city/region and you will get a fully featured animated radar direct from the national weather service. Please see screenshots below.

Radars Included:

> Lawton, OK
> Oklahoma City, OK
> Tulsa, OK
> Ft. Smith, AR
> Little Rock, AR
> Oklahoma Panhandle

Basically, look at the screen shots and if you can see your area, then it is covered in this application.

*Also take a look at "EZ MOTION MAPS" for ANIMATED US Weather Maps and my other weather applications by clicking on view all my applications below.

**Internet connection is required - WIFI, 3G or Edge.

***Click on "All Applications by Steve Parker" to see if EZ Radar is available in your state!
EZ Radar - OK/AR

更多...