第1頁,共2頁 12 最後最後
顯示結果從 1 到 10 共計 11 條
    caceymail 的頭像

愛用者

註冊日期:03-09-2009
    文章:116
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    April 16, 08 by Doug My biggest complaint about the iPhone and iPod Touch is the battery life. During heavy usage you can’t even get a full 3 hours out of it. The best thing you can do is know what to look out for. . .and hopefully this list will help.

10) Keep It On

There really isn’t any reason turn it off at the end of the day. As long as it is in ’sleep mode’(without playing music) it turns all network activity off. The device actually uses a lot of the batter just to turn it on. . .even more than if you had just left it on.
    9) Turn Sound Effects Off

You can go into Settings -> General -> Sound Effects and turn it off. Or at least set it to either Speaker or Headphones. . .not Both(which it is by default).
    8) Turn EQ Off

You can go into Settings -> Music -> EQ and turn it off. This will use less resources to monitor the EQ.
    7) Less Email Addresses

You can go into Settings -> Mail and disable a few of your email accounts. The less email addresses your iPhone or iPod Touch has to check, the more battery life you will have. This is because of network activity usage.
    7a) Check Email Less Often

You can go into Settings -> Mail -> Auto-Check and set this to manual. . .or at least Every hour(as opposed to 15/30 minutes). Just like above, the your device has to connect to Wifi/Edge the longer your battery will last.
    6) Set Auto-Lock

You can go into Settings -> General -> Auto-Lock and set it to 1-3 minutes(I have mine set to 1). The longer your screen is turned on the more it uses the battery. Either do this or get used to putting it into ’sleep mode’ immediately after usage.
    5) Turn BlueTooth Off

You can either do this via Settings or in the BossPrefs application.
    4) Keep Brightness Dim

You can go into Settings -> Brightness and move the bar on the top toward the left. Go as far to the left as you can(without sacrificing quality). The less bright the screen has to be the longer your battery will last.
    4a) Turn Auto-Brightness Off

You can go into Settings -> Brightness and turn Auto-Brightness off. This will not only prevent the device from increasing the brightness level. It will also use less resources. . .since it doesn’t have to monitor anything.
    3) Turn Edge Off

Much like BlueTooth, you can do this from either Settings or the 3rd party application BossPrefs.
    2) Turn SSH Off

You can go into the application BossPrefs, Services, or the default SSH icon and turn this service on/off. This runs in the background when any network activity is available. This is one of the biggest reasons people who Jailbreak their iPhones and iPod Touches have very poor battery life.
    1) Turn WiFi Off

Even more than SSH, WiFi really uses your battery. Paired with MobileSafari browsing, your battery will not even last 3 hours. I normally just put the device into sleep mode, and it turns of WiFi automatically. But, when music is playing WiFi is on, and it will deplete your battery with the quickness.
    This is a lot of things to monitor. . .but if you get into the habit of turning services on/off(much like turning off a light when you leave the room). . .you could go an extra 2-3 days between charging sessions.
    Bonus
    At least once per month try and use all of the battery life in your iPhone and iPod Touch. The lower you get the battery level the better. Then recharge your device to 100%. This will ‘reset’ your battery to the best of it’s ability. The more you recharge your device, without letting the battery die completely, the lower your ‘battery capacity’ is. Doing this once per month(or even once per week) will keep your battery in tip top shape.

link from: 10 Ways to Increase your Battery Life | Installer Apps | Jailbroken iPhone and iPod Touch Application

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:10-28-2007
    文章:5,186
    在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    引用 作者: caceymail 查看文章
    ...you can’t even get a full 3 hours out of it...

For real???

海盜船長

註冊日期:08-28-2008
    文章:626
    謝謝你: 3
    在 8篇文章中獲得 10個感謝
    引用 作者: zzz99 查看文章
    For real???
    if it uses 3G connection the whole time, yes.

for me using purely wifi means about 4~5 hours of continuous usage. not great or anything, but better...

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    引用 作者: halden2714 查看文章
    if it uses 3G connection the whole time, yes.

for me using purely wifi means about 4~5 hours of continuous usage. not great or anything, but better...
    I mean ipod touch.

海盜船長

註冊日期:06-24-2008
    文章:270
    謝謝你: 15
    在 10篇文章中獲得 16個感謝
    放大絕..........Don't Use It~........

海盜船長

註冊日期:08-28-2008
    文章:626
    謝謝你: 3
    在 8篇文章中獲得 10個感謝
    引用 作者: zzz99 查看文章
    I mean ipod touch.
    from my past experience on ipod touch 1st gen, it's like 5 hours or so of continuous wifi browsing.

a little better than iphone 3g in this respect.

littlej 的頭像

熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:03-09-2009
    文章:270
    謝謝你: 1
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    How do you turn off SSH again?
    I went into my BossPref and in config I only see Show SSH.
    Is that the place where I switch it off and that's it?

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    引用 作者: halden2714 查看文章
    from my past experience on ipod touch 1st gen, it's like 5 hours or so of continuous wifi browsing.

a little better than iphone 3g in this respect.

10) Keep It On
    On 24/7.

9) Turn Sound Effects Off
    Errrr... I can't find this option at all...

8) Turn EQ Off
    Off.

7) Less Email Addresses
    4, but 1 active only.

7a) Check Email Less Often.
    Fetch manually.

6) Set Auto-Lock
    1min.

5) Turn BlueTooth Off
    Off.

4) Keep Brightness Dim
    30-40%

4a) Turn Auto-Brightness Off
    This is one of the great feature of iPhone, I have this on all the time.

3) Turn Edge Off
    Off.

2) Turn SSH Off
    Off.

1) Turn WiFi Off
    Have turn this on since ~930am this morning.

So 60% used with
    -Wifi on whenever the phone is awake.
    -Usage 5hrs 36mins

EDIT: my iPhone 2G is 3 months old.

此篇文章於 04-09-2009 07:56 被 zzz99 編輯。

剛加入我們

註冊日期:12-04-2008
    文章:20
    謝謝你: 2
    在 1篇文章中獲得 2感謝
    引用 作者: littlej 查看文章
    How do you turn off SSH again?
    I went into my BossPref and in config I only see Show SSH.
    Is that the place where I switch it off and that's it?

you'll have to go to cydia to install the "OPEN SSH", after you install the OPEN SSH, you'll see the "OPEN SSH toggle"

korn200196 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:02-22-2009
    文章:731
    謝謝你: 54
    在 30篇文章中獲得 41個感謝
    you can also us sbsettings to turn it off

相似的主題

1. Fun & Creative Dates for Married Couples: 52 Ways to Enjoy Life Together! by Howard B
    由iPhone派報生論壇中AppShopper推薦軟體降價資訊
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 02-08-2009, 14:50

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端