PDA

瀏覽完整版本 : [求助] itunes購買電影 不能重複免費買!?

mikeyuatt
03-03-2011, 21:53
我稍早用了美國帳號在ipad的itunes上買了一部演唱會電影NIRVANA的Live At Reading

剛剛想說iphone上再買一次應該也跟買app相同道理吧(雖然他跳出來的提示框只顯示would you like to purchase this movie again?), 但我還是抱著一樣東西何必付2次費用的心情按下去了......
結果我redeem的信用點數就又被扣了13.99= =
請問這有辦法退費嗎???還是有其他解決辦法嗎?

PAULYANG
03-03-2011, 23:06
寫信去itune的服務信箱反應吧!(bingo)

上次我姪子玩我的iphone4的遊戲時(推金幣之類的)不小心買了25美金的遊戲點數,
我隔天看到帳單才發現,
心想寫封英文去和美國人抱怨一下,
沒想到不到半天,itune app store服務人員就來信聯絡,
她說了解我並不是故意的,也同時教我如何在設定之中把遊戲內購買功能關掉,
不過她也說下不為例喔~
我想,你可以寫封e-mail去向itune store說明你的情況,
正常人實在沒必要同一部電影買2次,
你的這種情況也可以讓apple了解到有消費者會誤解他們的購買方式,
進一步做一些防呆或更清楚地說明。

試試看吧~~(阿彌陀猴)
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

mbantust
03-04-2011, 00:08
我稍早用了美國帳號在ipad的itunes上買了一部演唱會電影NIRVANA的Live At Reading

剛剛想說iphone上再買一次應該也跟買app相同道理吧(雖然他跳出來的提示框只顯示would you like to purchase this movie again?), 但我還是抱著一樣東西何必付2次費用的心情按下去了......
結果我redeem的信用點數就又被扣了13.99= =
請問這有辦法退費嗎???還是有其他解決辦法嗎?

就我之前的認知
itunes上的音樂跟影片 重複下載是要再次付費的喔
(有錯請指正)

例如 你租了一部電影 3.99 for 48 hrs
三天後還想再看一次 當然要再掏錢錢出來

mikeyuatt
03-04-2011, 18:03
但是我是按購買啊~~

mikeyuatt
03-04-2011, 18:46
Dear Apple,
I don't know that if I did something stupid or I didn't read the contract carefully. I bought a concert film,Nirvana: Live a t Reading, yesterday on itunes ony my iPad, and I thought I've already bought it so I can download it on my iPhone again for a free copy again. However, it showed "you've purchased this item already, would you like to purchase it again?" though it didn't show "for free", but I still stick to that I've paid the money already, why I have to pay again for the copy? So, 12.99US dollar disappered from my redeemed credits.
Is there any way to kind of problem from careless man like me? Or can return it and have my money back?

Thank you
這是我寄去的信件內容...有錯誤請幫忙更正一下, 感激

mbantust
03-06-2011, 02:16
但是我是按購買啊~~
租跟購買
意思一樣啦
就是要再付錢啦

對了 寫中文應該也會有人回你的

mikeyuatt
03-06-2011, 08:03
Dear McChuanwei,

I have reversed the charge for the duplicate purchase, which I understand was unintentional. You will see a credit of $12.99, plus any applicable taxes, in three to five business days. If store credit was used for this purchase, you should see the credit post within three to five business days. If you still do not see your store credit, you will need to sign out of the iTunes Store and sign back in.

Please note that this is a one-time exception, as the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions state that all sales are final.

In the unlikely event that you receive a download error in the future, please remember that it is not necessary to repurchase items when downloads are interrupted, because the items should still be in your account, waiting to be downloaded. To learn more, follow the steps in this article:

美國效率就是不一樣啊!
希望大家以後別跟我犯一樣的錯呀

Hiraku
03-06-2011, 08:30
你用iTunes下載就沒事了
若使用iPhone端下載,一定會再扣錢一次

所以除了App外,千萬別在iPhone下載你買過的影音檔案