PDA

瀏覽完整版本 : different SIM detected please connect to itunes

fsp830
02-06-2008, 07:40
hi,everybody i am from USA,i have iphone 1.1.1 04.01.13_G with at&t data plan,and i unlocked with anysim,i changed two different sim with the iphone still on,one is T-Mobile and one is AT&T prepaid card,,it just works fine,the iphone can call in and out,but when i turn the iphone off with the AT&T sim inside the iphone,the iphone off,changed T-Mobile sim,turn the iphone back on,it show (different SIM detected please connect to itunes),change the AT&T prepaid card same and no service,so i put the AT&T sim back it works,i don't know why this happened? it is like i unlocked the iphone can changed any sim to use,but do not turn off the iphone,is that right?can i unlock it again?does anyone have this problem?please help.

kenjlee
02-06-2008, 08:22
I'm in USA, too. all sims works fine for me since the first time Anysim kicked in. Turned it off thousands times and diddn't affect anything. Same 1.1.1 and 04.01.13_G for me.
Try anysim again. It won't hurt.

fsp830
02-06-2008, 09:43
hi,are you unlocked with AT&T sim or other sim inside the iphone?i unlocked with the AT&T sim inside the iphone,is that any different?thank you.