PDA

瀏覽完整版本 : "package download failed: time out!"

ricorico
02-09-2008, 21:39
Error "package download failed: time out!" msg appear can't install app.

wi-fi connection ok
can update weather info.
disk space 86% & 3%
tried two different app. but same appear
every thing ok before

pl. help!

Niner
02-10-2008, 07:33
I don't understand what you mean "Everything OK before". You didn't provide your current condition of your iPhone. I guess you try to install 3-rd party apps from Installer. If this is the case, the error message simply indicate that the Internet traffic loading is heavy. You can try again later. Also, it would be better to address what apps you are trying to install.

Good Luck!

fx35
02-10-2008, 08:28
I had the same problem. When I used installer 3.0 to install third party apps, I found that "package download failed: time out!" was displayed. Because I thought the problem was the heavy Internet traffic loading, I tried installer 3.0 later and it worked again. Finally, I try to install "Books", but "Package download failed:can't connect to host!" is displayed. I think "Books" is taken away from the server and I can't find any Books in the installer 3.0.

alexlu713
02-10-2008, 11:44
I had the same problem. When I used installer 3.0 to install third party apps, I found that "package download failed: time out!" was displayed. Because I thought the problem was the heavy Internet traffic loading, I tried installer 3.0 later and it worked again. Finally, I try to install "Books", but "Package download failed:can't connect to host!" is displayed. I think "Books" is taken away from the server and I can't find any Books in the installer 3.0.

你看看我寫的這篇吧. 看看是不是這個問題. 另外我個人覺得又可能是新的install update也有問題, 我因為昨天中文化白蘋果的原因重刷了我的OTB1.1.2. 這次installer要我upgrade我都拒絕, 結果我都可以install. 這當然包跨NativeCN也可以. 給大家參考.

https://iphone4.tw/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2297

fx35
02-10-2008, 22:23
It works!!!!
Thank you (GOODJOB)

ricorico
02-11-2008, 10:49
I tried to install several app. from Categories/toys/realartist and others through installer 3.0, but found the msg. Error "package download failed: time out!" the meaning "Everything OK before" is no any problem on insatlling apps.
TOday I got another msg. Error "package download failed: can't find the host"

However, I install apps. from other source is fine such as iphone4.tw and iclarify ...etc.

I got nothing error so far but this from two days ago. Can anyone help?

ghfjdksl
02-12-2008, 20:01
I tried to install several app. from Categories/toys/realartist and others through installer 3.0, but found the msg. Error "package download failed: time out!" the meaning "Everything OK before" is no any problem on insatlling apps.
TOday I got another msg. Error "package download failed: can't find the host"

However, I install apps. from other source is fine such as iphone4.tw and iclarify ...etc.

I got nothing error so far but this from two days ago. Can anyone help?

我也是阿iphone4.tw可以
可是其他的都會說Error "package download failed: can't find the host"
是最近的他門server不穩還是我門自己的問題阿?

Niner
02-13-2008, 06:40
I personally don't think it's the server problem. I installed 3-rd party apps these days, and downloading and installing worked fine. If I were you, I would check these settings:

1. Settings --> General --> Reset --> Reset Network Settings.
2. Connect wifi. Go to Installer --> source --> refresh, you can refresh one more time.
3. Update Community Sources.
4. If the problem still exists, reinstall Installer.

Good Luck!

graphicat
02-13-2008, 08:42
intall多1次intaller.app就沒有問題了!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=423553&highlight=main+script+execution+failed

ricorico
02-13-2008, 23:08
Read the post already, can give step by step guide?

I think that not only happen to me as you can see from the net.

Same msg. appear today.

vaga0218
02-15-2008, 00:18
我也是遇到相同問題,升級到 Install3.0後,下載軟體最後都會出現
Error "package download failed"
就沒辦法進行下一步了
這是什麼問題,該如何解決

Niner
02-15-2008, 08:58
我也是遇到相同問題,升級到 Install3.0後,下載軟體最後都會出現
Error "package download failed"
就沒辦法進行下一步了
這是什麼問題,該如何解決
你有看到前面的回文嗎?試試重新安裝 Installer 應該可以解決。

打開 Installer --> Uninstall --> 點 Installer --> 右上角 reinstall

裝完後重開機。

ricorico
02-15-2008, 11:15
Tried! Same happen...Error "package download failed: can't find the host"

Then I use this method...
Download and install installer 3.09b with ibrick. Add new link to the source http://repo.smxy.org/iphone-apps/ , of course you can remove the unworked AppTapp Official

I had tried a lot of method to slove but only this one work!!!

My friend had the same problem as me. I new here, I am here to iphone pl, don't yelling to me, thank?

komei
03-08-2008, 10:30
intall多1次intaller.app就沒有問題了!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=423553&highlight=main+script+execution+failed

多謝各位留言,我就是try了這方法解決了....