Crazy Turtles Lite 1.0

Category: Games
Price: Free (iTunes)

Description:

Some comments for full version from our customers:

Daniel: Awesome game! Took me just over an hour to finish Level 99.

Davis: Took me three days but finally I did it (level 99)! It was a great game keep up the good work.

Mathias: Thanks for a fun game.

Irma: I've really enjoyed playing with the turtles.

---------------------------------------
"Crazy Turtles" puzzle is not like any other game it's a Chinese puzzle which you could spend yours long sleepless nights on! :). This lite version of game offers total of 6 puzzles with more puzzles and levels in full version game.

The Crazy Turtle Puzzle game consists of 9 tiles. Each side of a tile has either a head or a tail of a turtle in a different color (Red, Blue, Green, & Yellow). You have to arrange the tiles into a 3x3 matrix so that the head and tail of turtles in the same color match.

This game is fun and challenging at the same time. The game starts with a hint tile that is placed on the board and the other 8 tiles are placed on the tray below. You can drag any tile and place it on the board. You can drag a tile back to the tray from the board. The tiles will nicely fall into their proper position once you release the tile.

Double tapping on any tile will rotate that tile by 90 degrees (right angle). Double tapping multiple times will rotate it by another 90 degrees (total of 180 degrees from original position) and another 90 degrees (total of 270 degrees from original position) and another 90 degrees (total of 360 degrees = 0 degrees from original position) will bring it back to its original position.

Double tapping anywhere on the screen (not on the tiles) will bring the upper and lower information bars in view and you can press any buttons on them. Double tapping again will remove them from your play view and you can play your game in a better way.

If you are stuck, then you can restart the game by tapping the "Restart" button, or you can go to the next puzzle by tapping "Next Puzzle" button.

If you cannot solve a puzzle, then you can ask your iPhone to solve it for you by tapping "Solve It" button.

There are multiple levels in this game:

Level 0: All the tiles are shuffled and you have to arrange them correctly to solve the puzzle.
Level 1: To solve the puzzle, you will have to rotate One tile out of 9 tiles once (by 90 degrees).

Please note that the "hint" tile placed on the board might be the one tile that needs rotation to solve the puzzle. If the hint tile is that one tile, then it is already rotated and placed in its correct position. In this case you will just need to place other 8 tiles on the board in their correct place.

Have fun playing this puzzle !

If you like this game then please consider buying the full version. The full version has 51 games and 4 more levels. There are more games and levels coming in future.
Crazy Turtles Lite

更多...