[分享] How to recover deleted text messages from Sony Ericsson/Xperia etc? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    I have some text messages on Sony Ericsson, but accidentally deleted it. how to recover them?

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. How to recover text message from deleted phone memory.If u find some links or software please share with me? The phone i use is Sony Xperia mini,for which i need the answer. - JC vijay

2. Any possible way to recover deleted text messages?!?
    i accidently deleted my guy's text messages including a super sweet valentine's text he sent me today any possible way to recover them? please help! btw i have at&t and a pink sony ericsson Z750a - Dare

3. Retrieving deleted text message from Sony Ericsson phone memory?
    Hi I've deleted unread text of my Sony Ericsson W800i, is there any way get it back? or at least finding out who sent it? - Hannah

Lost or accidently deleted your text messages on Sony Ericsson/Xperia? Don't cry, Here, we introduce the way to recover deleted text messages from Sony Ericsson/Xperia, but need a third-party tool to help, an Android Data Recovery, which can help you to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents files from your Sony. You can download the tool below:

Step 1. Connect your Sony Ericsson/Xperia to computer
    Download, install the Android Data Recovery, then run it. You will get the main window below asking you to connect your device, please plug-in your Sony to the computer, then click on the start button to begin the recovery process.

Step 2. Analyze and scan your Sony Phone
    When you click the start button, It will then start analyzing your device. The software will tell you when and how to do it.

Here is where the magic happens, relax and wait for Dr.Fone for android to do his work.

Step 3. Preview and recover deleted text Messages from Sony Ericsson/Xperia
    If you want to recover all of your text messages, make sure the Messages box is tick (fig. 1) and click on recover (fig. 2). If you want to preview your messages and select a specific messages that you want to recover, please tick the box next to the contacts you want to recover (fig. 3) and click on recover (fig. 2)

Tags: Sony Text Messages Recovery, recover deleted Text Messages from Sony, Retrieve Text Messages from Sony

Related topic:
    1. iPhone Notes Recovery
    2. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
    3. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
    4. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
    5. iPhone photos to Mac
    6. Transfer iPhone to Mac

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3 etc?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 07-11-2014, 16:45
  2. [分享] How to recover iPhone deleted call history?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-01-2014, 21:10
  3. [分享] How to recover deleted Voice Memos from iPhone 5S/5/4S/4?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 06-30-2014, 16:33
  4. [分享] How to recover deleted messages in whatsapp?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 06-28-2014, 17:29
  5. [分享] How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4G/5?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-21-2013, 15:53

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端