Place My Face 2.0

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Entertainment
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Download the *FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like "Place My Face" to become FREE for a day!★★★ FREE UNTIL FOOL'S DAY (APR 1) - Get prepared to FOOL YOUR FRIENDS ★★★ⓁⓄⓁ ON YOUR FRIENDS, BOSS OR ANYBODY ELSE BY PLACING HIS FACE ON THE FUNNY TEMPLATES :)) Share your "art" on Facebook and enjoy.. ;) Choose photos either from your camera gallery, or take it with the built in camera.Place your face on any photo - AND HAVE ENDLESS FUN FOR FREE!!! Over 2,000,000 Downloads and still growing..Check out new Version of our legendary app Place My Face - #1 rank in entertainment categoryPlace My Face is a great app for having fun with your friends photos. You can place your face on variety of funny photos.- Select scenario from four different categories: - Animals - Babies - Fun - Misc- Take picture with your built in camera or upload it from your photo albums.- Place your face behind selected scenario- Adjust you photo size and rotation- Correct your face brightness and colors using built in color correction utility to give more realistic look to created photo.- Share your created photo to you friends (eMail, Facebook, Twitter)Do not hesitate just download and enjoy. You won't be disappointed.If you like this app please rate it with 5 stars on app store. It motivates us to make our apps even better. Thanks.IMPORTANT!!! IF AFTER UPDATE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PREVIOUS PURCHASES - JUST REDOWNLOAD THEM - YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A PENNY.

What's New

★★★ From now on, you can place any face on any photo! We've included amazing feature of editing your own photos. You simply cut the face and put yours there ;) We want to share this functionality to everyone - so Place My Face is FREE for limited time.★★★ Significant performance improvements★★★ Horizontal and vertical scaling - your art will look even more realistic

Place My Face

更多...