"I recently had my iPhone replaced, and ensured all my data was backed up on iCloud before I changed over. But now I can work out how to get all my data of iCloud and back onto my phone? Please help me."You can through the iPhone settings to retrieve data from iCloud, but this way need to erase all data on your iPhone first, can't choose one or a part of data to retrieve, just suitable for the new iPhone. the ways as follow.tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings on your iOS device. And then with the instructions on your iPhone, choose Restore from iCloud Backup > sign in with your iCloud Apple ID > choose a backup file to restore data from it.If you have some important data on your iPhone, which has no backup on iCloud and don't want to erase your iPhone, you can extract the iCloud backup files for deleted or lost data, to do this, need a tool to help: iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.After download the tool, then install on your computer. Then follow the next step by step to retrieve iCloud files back onto iPhone.Step 1. Run the program after installing. There are three recovery mode, pls select the "Recover from iCloud Backup File".Step 2. Input your account and choose the backup file you need to download, it will take some time, because the iCloud backup files is very large.Step 3. When the file is downloaded, you can see the program is scanning your iCloud backup and sorting data into categories.Step 4. After the scan, you can click the data type in the left sidebar to preview corresponding files or data. Check wanted data and click Recover to retrieve information from icloud. When you click 'Recover' to recover data, it will show you two options, recover to iphone or recover to computer. For Messages, Contacts, Notes you can back to iPhone, don't forget to connect iPhone to computer.Tags: Retrieve iCloud files back onto iPhone, retrieve data from iCloud, retrieve iCloud filesRelated guides:1. How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone?2. How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone?3. How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone?4. How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone?5. How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone?