Notes Plus - Handwriting, Note Taking, Shape Drawing, and Sound Recording 2.2.1

Device: iOS iPad Only
Category: Productivity
Price: $5.99 -> $1.99, Version: 2.2.1 (iTunes)

Description:

*** 66% OFF ONE-DAY ONLY ***2010 Best App Ever nominated in both categories: Best Productivity and Most Innovative."The note-taking app you've been waiting for" - Mac|Life Magazine, January 2011"This app brings an amazing experience to the iPad" - Appolicious.com."Measured against the real world of note-taking apps on the iPad, Notes Plus is a winner." - AppCraver.com, scored 9/10.Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that supports handwriting, typing and audio recording. It offers close-up writing mode for small text, stroke smoothing, vector shape auto-detection, palm handling, complete folder structure, PDF exporting, emailing, Google Docs uploading, and more. *** IMPORTANT: This app is not for everybody. Before you buy, please visit the developer website to learn more about the app. I don't want you to make a wrong purchase decision. There are too much information about what the app can do and cannot do that I cannot put them all here. ****** Also IMPORTANT: If you have any question, please email support or visit the developer website. Don’t write the question in the review here because I have no way to answer them (and it bothers me). I usually answer support questions within 24 hours but mostly within 4 hours. ***Notes Plus benefits include:1. CLOSE-UP HANDWRITINGHand write comfortably with your big finger, your text will show up as fine as with pen and paper. Auto-advance feature let you write even with your eyes closed. Advanced stroke smoothing algorithm makes your writing look as good as ever; the faster you write, the better it looks.2. PALM HANDLINGLay your palm comfortably down with Palm Pad. The pad scrolls along with your palm making it natural to write on a touch screen.3. TYPED TEXT MIXINGLet you insert keyboard text anywhere on the page with many type faces, font sizes, and colors.4. SHAPE AUTO-DETECTLet you draw a basic shape (ellipse, rectangle, line, polygon, ...) with your finger, auto-detect and insert the perfect vector shape, then let you edit it.5. VOICE RECORDINGLet you record audio while jotting down the note. Perfect for meetings, classes, or conferences. Recordings are linked with pages to provide easy playback.6. EASY EDITINGLet you select handwriting text by just circling around it, then erase or re-arrange it. Erasing a writing is as easy as drawing a line over it. No awkward switching between erase tool, selection tool, and draw tool.7. EASY ORGANIZINGProvide a complete folder structure. Private folders can be password-protected. A folder can have many notebooks; a notebook can have many pages. Pages are listing with thumbnails. Provide ability to move, copy, duplicate and delete notebooks or individual pages.8. RECOVERING FROM YOUR MISTAKESFull undo/redo support. Yes, it does have REDO function; touch and hold undo button to reveal the undo/redo action sheet. Also let you recover your deleted notebooks or pages.9. CUSTOMIZING TO YOUR TASTEMany options are provided including: stroke color, thickness, transparency; text font, size, color; paper background, etc.10. (LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT) CLEAN & NATURAL USER INTERFACEAs you can see from the screenshots below, this app stands out for its clean interface. A great effort was put in to hide controls so that it would not cluster the interface. You should be able to start without a tutorial. However, if you need one, there is one QuickStart guide when the app is first loaded.*** Again, please visit http://notesplusapp.com ***

What's New

*** For support, please email support*notesplusapp.com or visit http://notesplusapp.com - don't put questions in the review here because I can't answer them ***- Fix the delete recordings bug.- Provide an option to sort notebooks by updated time.- Adjust notebook name display to make longer names visible.

Notes Plus - Handwriting, Note Taking, Shape Drawing, and Sound Recording

更多...