第3頁,共5頁 第一第一 12345 最後最後
顯示結果從 21 到 30 共計 41 條

海盜船長

註冊日期:10-13-2007
    文章:62
    謝謝你: 2
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    小弟的原廠耳機前幾天掛了,某隻耳朵會一直發出嗡嗡的聲音,打算尋覓到一個好的iPhone耳機。

因為小弟自己已經有e4g,想說買個轉接頭來用,又因為我很常騎車,所以耳機有麥克風而能接聽電話對我來說很重要,但轉接頭就算有麥克風,接上耳機後就會離嘴巴非常的遠,看來得用吼的對方才聽的到。

而藍芽耳機單耳又不能聽音樂,所以就直接排除了。

請問有人推薦什麼好的解決方案嗎? 謝謝

新生報到

註冊日期:11-18-2007
    文章:11
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    我自己是使用鐵三角的,可以在iPhone上使用,不用轉接頭。
    這一款出的有點時間了,而且是我在大陸買的,重點是他是耳塞式的,對我來說很實用。
    我上次在家樂福也有找到一個還不錯,iPhone又可以使用的,是聲寶的。 起來這個牌子有點遜,但是你去看一下,做得還不錯,而且我也試聽了一下,還不錯,也是耳塞式的。售價好像也要幾百元。  

新生報到

註冊日期:10-28-2007
    文章:11
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    我知道SE530他裡面付的延長線可以用在IPHONE上!!

效果很棒喔!!

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

文章:5,186
    在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    I have read many reviews about the Shure iPhone adapter with mic, a lot of people complain about it pick up all the noise that around you, and too long with the earpieces... I finally bought it yesterday.

It is not too long to me with my Sony earpiece.

The mic is not that "good" because it is too heavy, yea that is very heavy compare with the iPhone one. You must need the clip to make it stay still. My gf didn't complain about the background noise when I am on the street and bus.

By just using it for 1 day. I have decide to refund that just because of the weight of the mic. I am just glad that I can get full refund from Apple store within 14 days.

The next one I will try is the Grifiin Tunebuds mobile.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/pro...tunebudsmobile

US$30.00 from other site including shipping. I like it because it is in-ear buds and a small mic(does not look like I need to clip to make it stay still like the Shure one).

愛用者

註冊日期:12-25-2007
    文章:82
    謝謝你: 1
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    如果不想用轉接線,又想要有線控,Mic等功能,
    apple store上有買好幾款iphone用的耳機呀,不過都是耳道型的
    V-moda vibe due w/ control playback
    Ultimate Super.fi 4vi
    好像還有Bose的,不過不是很確定有沒mic

第一款台灣有代理了,
    其他好像沒看到,不過都可以上網買到

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    引用 作者: iceee
    如果不想用轉接線,又想要有線控,Mic等功能,
    apple store上有買好幾款iphone用的耳機呀,不過都是耳道型的
    V-moda vibe due w/ control playback
    Ultimate Super.fi 4vi
    好像還有Bose的,不過不是很確定有沒mic

第一款台灣有代理了,
    其他好像沒看到,不過都可以上網買到
    I am from NY.

The V-mode one button is extremely small. If just one or two regarding it broke within 1-2 months, I wouldn't care but I have read more than that.

The Ultimate Super 4vi is the style I like but as I know the button is not on the mic part, it is in the middle of the wire. So it should be around my stomach. Isn't it weird I have to unzip my jacket to press the button in winter?

Thank you for the suggestion.

More iPhone earpieces reviews here.
    http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...rt_grades/279/

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    https://www.radtech.us/Products/ProC...neHeadset.aspx

This one sound smart.

"In simple terms, the sound valve alows you to hear environmental or ambient sounds when your player volume is low or off. As your player volume is increased, the valve closes to keep ambient sounds from spoiling the musical experience. This provides a level of safety as the phones do not have to be removed in order to adequately hear what's around you - simply activate the players pause button and you have immediate ambient recognition."

Gonna order this one tomorrow instead of the Griffin one, sound like a good deal, US$24.95 - 15% + 5 bucks shipping. Hope it will turn out good.

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝

Finally got it yesterday, they ran out of stock on the first day.

This headset REALLY REALLY disappoint me , I don't even wanna test this headset again after the first song and few mins talking with my gf.

The sound quality is horrible , can't even compare with the original iPhone earpiece.

I will not recommend people to buy it even tho the price is very affordable. I just call the company and ask for full refund.

Time to order the Griffin one.

愛用者

註冊日期:04-11-2008
    文章:170
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Iphone 送的耳機通常買是美金 $30.. 已這價位來說, Iphone 送的耳機音質是同價位中最高的了. 並且造形設計與顏色相當優異. 可惜小耳道的人聽久會痛而且聲音不夠大.

我早先有買 Seido 這第三方廠製造的轉接線, 但是效果很差因為耳機接頭的線太軟而且太薄, 容易在口袋裡面折到, 而且自動收縮的線路設計其實並不好用因為那個收縮器太重了, 電線太細了. 最後我也是忍痛買了 Shure 的, 之後的問題一掃兒空.

有轉接線之後, 我試過海爾森, SONY, 以及 Shure.. 通常在公車上我用的是 Shure SE210 因為隔音較好, 但是 Shure 的感覺上我覺得大家說得太神了, 他也不是特別清晰, 更沒有太廣的音域, 也沒多少重音. 對於清唱的歌手, Shure 很好聽, 其他音樂 Shure 馬上被海爾森打的死死的.

Bluetooth 就甭說了, 試過兩隻, 都蠻爛的, 主要原因是因為 Bluetooth 頻寬有限, 又常斷訊, 所以老實說音質相當差, 好像在聽 MONO (單聲道), 若你有外加 Ipod 籃芽的擴充通常都可以配對到也能使用 A2DP. 但不建議.

有線不需轉接線的我會建議 VMODA.. 也就是 APPLE 官方網站上的那附.. 音質不賴價格便宜. 包裝也很精美. 很多 Review 說用久了會比較不好聽, 但是事實上單體本來就會老化, 我也有很多耳機久了音質也差了. (最近正在想是否 Shure SE210 也開始老化了). 好處是根本不用轉接線可聽歌聽電話.

我首推海爾森系列 (買時小心因為太多假貨), 再來是 V-MODA, 再來 Shure, KOSS, SONY...

至於若手頭不緊的朋友, BOSS 系列很棒! 隔音效果很好音廠廣, 帶久了也不會累.. 但是... 很貴!!!!

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    It will be great those Sony, or Boss make one with mic for iPhone.

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端