Family Tab$ 1.1

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Finance
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1 (iTunes)

Description:

Family Tab$ allows kids and parents to keep track of how much money they owe to each other. It is like an electronic "bank on the fridge" alternative. This application is not intended to be a full scale budgeting application, since there are other applications doing that. Rather it provides a fast and reliable elctronic tab between different people (typically within a family, but not necessarily). It was designed to minimize data entry, using a configurable list of "Quick Payments", which you can just select to add or remove money from your account. For instance you can define quick payments for allowance, chores, etc. Features include:+ Support for multiple accounts. If you just have one account, you can use Settings to set the application to only use one account+ User defined Quick Payments (a few are provided out of the box, but you can change or delete them) to minimize data entry+ Account balance visible for each month+ All entries in the tab (account transactions in banking jargon) are visible, using a month view (similar to a bank monthly statement - great to introduce children to the concept)+ Deleted entries can be seen using the Show All button+ A number of themes are provided+ Designed to work with all currencies in the worldThe Quick Payments library is used to pre-define tasks, rewards and any other items that can then be selected to quickly add a transaction to an account.I have been using this application to manage the tabs with my three children, and it has been a huge time saver. I hope you find it useful too. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please send me an email at pfajeau*yahoo.com

What's New

Fixed a problem with the numeric keyboard on iPhone OS 4

Family Tab$

更多...