Push Panic 1.2

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Games
Price: $1.99 -> $.99, Version: 1.2 (iTunes)

Description:

Rated as Top 25 Game of 2010 By MetaCritic!"Snap it up while you can." -Destructoid.com"4/4, Perfect Score.....A Must Have!" -SlideToPlay.com "Push Panic may have single handedly changed my mind on casual games....I knew I was hooked on the game when I realized I had been playing it for 3 hours straight." -IntoMobile.com"Straightforward colour-matching mechanics, challenging modes, and excellent replay value make Push Panic highly recommended!" 8/10, Silver Award -Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer.co.uk"Push Panic – a title that thoroughly deserves great fortune and success. 4/5 ADDICTIVE." -Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com "Appular has somehow managed to achieve the impossible with this colourful and frenetic box tapping challenge by injecting new life into the oversubscribed match-three puzzle market." 8/10 -QualityIndex.comWHAT IS PUSH PANIC?Push Panic is an exciting and colorful new puzzle game that introduces four frantically fun game modes and fast-paced gameplay! Tap the boxes to blast combinations off the screen before the pile reaches the red panic bar and topples over! Push Panic includes 75 intense levels. Each of the four exhilarating game modes introduces explosive new challenges. SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY! Triumph over your friends in four exciting gameplay modes: - Classic Panic - Color Panic - Time Panic - Score Panic COMPETE! Game Center integration provides tons of achievements and allows for competition in real time on global leaderboards. You can also tweet your scores! GO FOR THE GOLD! Achieve olympic-like greatness by completing objectives and earning bronze, silver or gold medals! POWER UP! Randomly falling power-up blocks include chain-links to combine multiple color strings, point multipliers, time freezes, bombs, and a bar-raising block that gives you more wiggle room! SCORE COMBOS! Link as many colored blocks together as possible for massive combos and bonuses to earn numerous medals and outrank your friends! Can you handle the onslaught of blocks without losing your cool?

What's New

* 25 Brand new levels!* Now a universal app!* OpenFeint Leaderboards/Achievements replaced by Game Center* Live Rankings load faster and are now based on Game Center* Twitter integrated. Tweet your scores!* 8 new achievements to unlock* Tweaked levels 1 to 35, 40 and 50* Exhilarating new background music* Updated menu background GFX* Added background particles* Faster loading screens* Icon changed a bit* Reduced memory usage* Small bug fixes

Push Panic

更多...