Private Photo - Also Support Video 2.0

Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Utilities
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Download the FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Private Photo to become FREE for day!★★★★★Support VIDEO too★★★★★★★★★★Sold over 300,000 copies all over the world★★★★★★★★★★Should be most stable privacy protecter in app store★★★★★You must have photos or videos which you don't want others peeping in your iPhone or iPod.Private Photo is a perfect app to protect your private photos and videos from being obvious, running very smoothly with high quality. ▲ Provide perfect security for your private photos and videos▲ Provide decoy accounts to dissemble, if you need▲ Work great with high-speed response, high resolution and simple operation▲ Extremely simple and powerful importing: To import the whole Photo library, just two clicks.Passwords are needed to access photo and video privacy. If you are forced to open this app in some case, the decoy account is a good way to cover your real private photos and videos. Entering the password special for decoy, different from the normal password, guides app to display photos and videos in decoy database. To prevent being cracked violently, app would be locked for 30 minutes automatically after entering wrong passwords continuously for 8 times.Private Photo is familiar and easy to use, because of its similar interface and operations with iPhone Album. Importing from iPhone Album and exporting to it flexibly, make two apps merged into one, but playing different roles.Other features:▲ USB importing and exporting▲ Powerful file management: sorting automatically or manually, moving between folders and users, copying and pasting, and etc.▲ Support email photos and videos▲ Support additional password for internal folders▲ Support multiple users, meaning more decoy accounts: 1 admin and maximum 4 decoys▲ Two interface modes: grid and table▲ Supporting Retina Display totally---------------------------------------------If you have any idea and suggestion, please make sure to let me know.If you have any problem about this app, please let me help you.Contact email: bluescreenquiz*gmail.comPlease, leave a REVIEW in app store. It's you, the power insisting truth, to help me defend the fake reviews.-----------------------------------------------Note: * Video feature, whole library importing feature and USB access are supported in iOS 4.0 or above. * Third-party app are not allowed to delete photo or video in Photo Album. You have to delete yourself after importing. * All information are stored only in device.

What's New

* Video feature, supporting all iOS formats* Supporting Retina Display totally* Extremely simple and powerful importing: To import the whole Photo library, just two clicks.* USB importing and exporting* Powerful file management: sorting automatically or manually, moving between folders and users, copying and pasting, and etc.* Support multiple users, meaning more decoy accounts: 1 admin and maximum 4 decoys* Two interface modes: grid and table* Retrieving lost password verification(Video feature, whole library importing feature and USB access are supported in iOS 4.0 or above.)Thank you for buying this app.If you have any idea and suggestion, please make sure to let me know.If you have any problem about this app, please let me help you.Contact email: bluescreenquiz*gmail.comPlease, leave a REVIEW in app store. It's you, the power insisting truth, to help me defend the fake reviews.

Private Photo - Also Support Video

更多...