Ringtone Wizard Pro 1.0.0

Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Music
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0.0 (iTunes)

Description:

★★ FULL version! FREE this weekend only! ★★♫ Create ringtones with your own music library! ♫Ringtone Wizard Pro is the most accurate and easy to use ringtone creator for the iPhone.Now you can create unlimited free ringtones!Never pay for another ringtone again!■ What our customers are saying:"Finally a simple way to make ringtones and install them on the iPhone! Total control over all aspects. Paid for itself with one ringtone!" - Ebola100"Makes any other Ringer creator obsolete! This App does EXACTLY what it promises to do. I created 11 ringtones consecutively without freeze-ups or crashing. It allows you to create an iPhone ringtone even from non-iTunes purchased songs you have on your device!" - HiLifeRocker"After trying 6 different ringtone apps, this is the first one that worked on my iPhone 3G. Easy to use. I'm very happy!" - Dinger17"By far the best ringtone app there is. Easy to make ringtones from your own music library. App pays for itself over and over. Comes with instructions via video to help with install to phone." - Replicant99"Every single other ringtone app I used would not sync to my Library! so frustrating. this one worked and is completely worth the 1 dollar. and I've never felt the need to write a review." - D.raybtz_______________________________________• Extreme precision: trim your songs with 0.1 second accuracy to create perfect ringtones!• Customize ringtone duration from 6 to 40 seconds!• Customize ringtone volume from 50% to 200%! Boost the volume of songs to make sure you will hear your phone ringing in any environment!• Works on ANY iPhone with iOS4.1 or newer. Yes, we have not forgotten the iPhone 3G!• Also works on the iPad 2 and fourth-generation iPod touch. Create ringtones for FaceTime!• Assign custom ringtones for everyone in your contact list!• Use custom ringtones as alarm sounds in the clock app!• Use the built-in player to quickly inspect any part of your song for the best clips, without changing your current Start/Length parameters.• Drag and drop the current player time value into Start/End or use the sliders for quick editing.• Fine Control buttons (+/-) let you tune your ringtone start and length in 0.1 second steps. Hold them for quick changes!• Optional Fade In/Out to make a professional quality ringtone!• Export ringtones via iTunes file sharing or use the built-in email export feature for sending ringtones to your friends!• Ringtone installation is quick and easy, and we provide a video tutorial to show you how!• Pays for itself with the first ringtone you make!Notes: - DRM-protected files (old-style .m4p files) are not supported. - You can make ringtones anytime, but you need to sync with iTunes to install ringtones into the Settings section of your iPhone (due to a restriction imposed by Apple). But it is very easy and a detailed video tutorial is provided!

Ringtone Wizard Pro

更多...