Tweetbot — A Twitter Client with Personality 1.8.2

Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Social Networking
Price: $2.99 -> $.99, Version: 1.8.2 (iTunes)

Description:

* Limited time sale *Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.What people are saying:“I’ve tried every iPhone Twitter client in the App Store, and Tweetbot is my favorite, hands-down.” - John Gruber, Daring Fireball“Tweetbot puts a lot of useful Twitter features at your fingertips with the high level of style and polish that only Tapbots can provide. It's my new favorite client.” - David Chartier, MacworldBrief Highlights:◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.◆ Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.◆ Native Push Notifications.◆ Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.◆ Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.For complete details and a demo video on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/

What's New

Fixed issue with conversation mode and private accounts.

Tweetbot — A Twitter Client with Personality

更多...