kouko.d 的頭像

 白蘋果急救室

註冊日期:11-26-2011
    文章:257
    謝謝你: 0
    在 166篇文章中獲得 1,200個感謝
    消息來源
     白蘋果急救室 同文刊登...

在ABC News的記者Bill Weir的採訪紀錄片「iFactory」之後,Marketplace上海局的Rob Schmitz似乎是第二個被允許在Foxconn工廠的Apple生產線中採訪並攝影的記者。以下這段採訪影片拍攝了Foxconn深圳龍華工廠內部的情形,包含iPad的生產線流程,以及Foxconn工廠內的生活環境等等。

The first misconception I had about Foxconn’s Longhua facility in the city of Shenzhen was that I’ve always called it a ‘factory’ — technically, it is. But after you enter the gates and walk around, you quickly realize that it’s also a city — 240,000 people work here. Nearly 50,000 of them live on campus in shared dorm rooms.
    There’s a main drag lined on both sides with fast-food restaurants, banks, cafes, grocery stores, a wedding photo shop, and an automated library. There are basketball courts, tennis courts, a gym, two enormous swimming pools, and a bright green astroturf soccer stadium smack-dab in the middle of campus. There’s a radio station — Voice of Foxconn — and a television news station. Longhua even has its own fire department, located right on main street.
    This is not what comes to mind when you think “Chinese factory.”
    我位於Foxconn深圳龍華工廠的第一個誤解是──我一直將其稱之為「工廠」。技術上來說,這的確是工廠,不過在進入大門後隨處晃晃,馬上就會發現這同時也是一座城市,一個240,000人在此工作的城市。其中有將近50,000人住在園區的宿舍。
    在園區內的主幹道兩旁,有速食餐廳、銀行、咖啡廳、雜貨店、一間婚紗攝影店,以及自動化的圖書館。園區內還有籃球場、網球場、健身房、兩個巨大的游泳池、以及在園區中央的亮綠色人工草皮足球場。還有一個廣播電台──富士康之聲(Vioce of Foxconn),以及一個電視新聞台。龍華甚至在主幹道上,有自己的消防隊。
    而這些都不是當您聽到「中國工廠」時,腦中會浮現的東西。
    Marketplace的報導全文在此
    via VIDEO/ Watch an iPad get made from the Foxconn factory floor | Marketplace from American Public Medi and Reporter's Notebook/ From both sides of the gates of Foxconn | Marketplace from American Public Medi

吉米丘 的頭像

勸敗大魔王

註冊日期:09-20-2007
    文章:50,710
    謝謝你: 9,906
    在 6,551篇文章中獲得 48,051個感謝

影片在此

熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:09-10-2011
    文章:446
    在 219篇文章中獲得 1,454個感謝

來源:http://www.appappapps.com/blog/?p=12920

Apple 的 iPhone / iPad 產品大部分都由富士康負責生產,不過關於富士康的工作環境就有很多醜聞傳出。而連串的員工跳樓事件更是令人震驚。Apple 早前宣佈改善富士康員工的待遇,現在更讓一個美國傳媒親身進入富士康的 iPad 生產線拍攝。

在片段中可以見到 iPad 的不少生產程序,當中包括機器和人手的程序。Apple 的產品經常給人一種不可思議的感覺,能夠窺探 iPad 的生產情況實在難得。另外,影片亦提到員工的生活得到改善,展示他們喜歡在富士康工作。

kyc654 的頭像

愛用者

註冊日期:02-17-2011
    文章:174
    謝謝你: 93
    在 24篇文章中獲得 42個感謝
    還有足球場可以讓卡骨咖軟Q, 不錯的環境

新生報到

註冊日期:04-11-2012
    文章:3
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    蛙類 原來富士康的宿舍和大學一模一樣

真的已經算是大陸就業環境最好的地方了 尤其是不拖工資這點

唉,媒體公正點嘛

新生報到

註冊日期:09-10-2010
    文章:3
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    都上這裡首頁了,這份報導的後半段也要看才是平衡報導不是?
    以下節錄的是記者進入廠房以前對員工進行的採訪內容,
    裡面也提到員工抱怨監工的不公平,抱病上班以及拖欠加班費的情況。
    兩種觀點都要看才有意思我覺得...

But no matter how many diversions are available to workers, this is still assembly line work. Prior to my Foxconn and Apple-sponsored tour of the Longhua campus, I spent days outside the gates, without the presence of Foxconn management, talking to workers. We talked about the pay, the overtime, the conditions, and life back in their home village. We also talked about the general perception that Americans have of what conditions are like inside the factory. When I gave examples of some of the American media coverage of the working conditions at Foxconn, many workers laughed, telling me it’s not really that bad. Foxconn worker Zhang Dawei grew up in the impoverished countryside of Jiangsu Province. He asked me how Americans could even begin to understand the complexities of growing up poor in China, only to migrate to a factory thousands of miles away. “I’ve got a cousin who lives in the U.S., and from what I understand, the U.S. is a very rich country, at its peak; I can only dream of what it must be like. But China is so poor. I think it’s useless for us to judge each others’ countries without truly understanding the realities on the ground.”

But that doesn’t mean the workers don’t have complaints. One of the most common complaints I heard: being treated unfairly by immediate supervisors. Some workers complained about being forced to work even though they were sick. Others said their supervisors didn’t let them bill the overtime they had actually worked. From dozens of interviews, favoritism seems common among Foxconn supervisors. And, of course, nobody is a fan of the work. “It’s incredibly boring and repetitive,” an iPad assembly line worker named Xu told me, “but I just sort of lose myself a little while I do the work and think about other things; I think about happy moments in my life. My friends. My family. Anything. If I can do that, then the work doesn’t seem so tiring.”

Xu sends the equivalent of 3,000 U.S. dollars a year to his family in rural Hubei province. After three years here, he says he’s ready to go home next year. He thinks he’s saved enough to start his own construction business back in his home village; something small, he says, that’ll make him a little more money -- a little more money than what his parents made as farmers.

相似的主題

1. [分享] 深圳華強北路購物攻略
    由ksai論壇中敗家情報區
    回覆: 37
    最後發表: 10-22-2015, 15:56
  2. [分享] 我們自己的美麗世界工作環境大接龍
    由吉米丘論壇中Mac 硬體周邊
    回覆: 140
    最後發表: 06-13-2015, 17:44
  3. [教學] Cydia deb製作教學 Part 1 ~ 基本工作環境與指令介紹
    由Hiraku論壇中程式開發專區
    回覆: 4