會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 3 共計 3 條

剛加入我們

註冊日期:11-03-2007
    文章:29
    謝謝你: 10
    在 6篇文章中獲得 10個感謝
    independence 1.3.2 beta 支援iTune7.6 讓你的iPhone能繼續破解

但目前尚不支援iPhone韌體1.1.3. 若不小心更新iTune的朋友能繼續破解iPhone.

目前iPhone韌體1.0.2 1.1.1 1.1.2 都能使用 independence 1.3.2 beta與iTune7.6繼續破解(Mac使用者,not PC)

載點: http://code.google.com/p/independence/
    進入後,左邊的Featured Downloads,裡點ndependence_v1.3.2 beta.dmg即可下載

Mac的夥伴有福囉!

News

Jan. 17/07 - Thanks to a generous donor, I'll be getting a second phone which I can break to my heart's content (yes, I've been doing development/hacking with only one phone all this time). I'll post up here once I receive it. UPDATE: Phone has been purchased and will hopefully be shipped out tonight. Should be here sometime next week. So if those with the "elite" touch haven't figured it out by that point, then I'll be lending my not-so-delicate hands to the effort.

Jan. 16/07 - ok, 1.3.2 beta is out. This release only adds support for iTunes 7.6. It does not add support for phone firmware 1.1.3.

Jan. 15/07 - As usual, don't upgrade to 1.1.3 if you want to continue using iNdependence, SIM unlocking, or 3rd party apps with your iPhone. Stay tuned...

Dec. 17/07 - Reports are coming in that iNdependence works with OTB 1.1.2 phones. Note that this means it can jailbreak and activate OTB 1.1.2 phones, but not SIM unlock them. Sorry for the confusion.

Dec. 16/07 - Just added a FAQ. Have a look and let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dec. 15/07 - Quick 1.3.1 release to fix the anySIM installation bug where the permissions aren't set correctly and so anySIM will crash when being run on the phone. Also added documentation for upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 on a jailbroken 1.1.1 phone. See the CHANGELOG for details.

Dec. 14/07 - Merry Christmas! Version 1.3 is here to bring joy to the world (or at least make jailbreaking 1.1.2 much easier). Sorry, I don't have a 1.1.2 OTB phone to test it with, so I can't say if it works for those phones, but it certainly works fine on my upgraded phone. The CHANGELOG is here. Enjoy, and all the best to everyone for the holidays!

Oct. 22/07 - There is a conflict between the version of OpenSSH installed by Installer.app and the one installed by iNdependence. See this issue for more details. Basically, to resolve this, just pick one or the other to install (not both).

gdtx
    訪客

文章:n/a
    使用iNdependence1.3.2安装软件时,需要输入phone IP address和root password,不知道该从那儿得到相应的数据?望有大侠指教。

nofa 的頭像

海盜船長

註冊日期:11-29-2007
    文章:244
    謝謝你: 3
    在 10篇文章中獲得 32個感謝
    IP在
    setting -> WiFi -> 基地台右邊的藍色箭頭點進去
    root password 1.1.2是alpine
    1.0.2忘了..-.-||

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題