kouko.d 的頭像

 白蘋果急救室

註冊日期:11-26-2011
    文章:257
    謝謝你: 0
    在 166篇文章中獲得 1,200個感謝
    消息來源
     白蘋果急救室 同文刊登...

Seeing Red in China這個專講中國事的部落格,最近收到了一封有趣的信,信中的內容是有關暗藏在Apple包裝盒裡的一首情歌……
    原始的信件內容如下:
    Just wanted to share with you a message I received from my soon-to-be brother-in-law. He wrote:
    想跟您分享一下這個來自我那即將成為律師的兄弟的故事:
    On a completely unrelated and weird note, a few minutes ago I was breaking apart the box for the smart cover I recently bought for my iPad and discovered Chinese writing on the inner cardboard surface of the box. The writing was hidden between two layers that were glued together and I only found it because I was physically breaking apart the box. We immediately started to speculate about what it could possibly say and then I realized you may be able to read it. Anyway, if you have a minute and if you’re interested, would you mind taking a look at the attached picture for us? I’m praying it’s not the last will and testament of a depressed Foxconn worker or something terrible like that. More than likely it’s probably nothing, but we’re curious to know either way. Thanks a lot for your help.
    這是一次詭異而且從未被發現的事。我為了我最近入手的新iPad買了一個Smart Cover,並且在幾分鐘前打開了盒子。打開之後,我在紙盒內側發現了中文字。這些中文字藏在盒子被黏住的夾層中,要不是我把盒子整個撕開來,我也不會發現這些字。我們立刻開始猜想這些中文字可能的內容,之後我想到也許您可以讀的出來。
    總之,如果您有時間並且有興趣,可不可以請您看一下附件中的相片?我祈禱這些中文字不是來自絕望富士康工人的遺書或是類似的恐怖內容。也有可能這些中文字的內容無關緊要。不過無論內容為何,我們真的很想知道,非常感謝您的幫助。
    The image is attached. Kind of hard to read, but it turns out it is not a suicide note, but a forlorn love letter. Nonetheless, it’s a good reminder that things like ipads may look like sterile, perfectly homogeneous products of the future, but are actually made by real people with real (if slightly melodramatic) feelings. I also like the idea that the author assumed the message could be thrown into the Apple distribution network like a bottle into the ocean, with virtually no chance that it would ever be seen–but it was!
    Anyway, just thought it was a cool anecdote that might be of interest to you / your team.
    附件中的圖像很難讀的出來,不過最後發現這並不是一封遺書,而是一封絕望的情書。雖說如此,不過這同時也提醒了大家,像iPad這樣看似來自未來、完美無暇的產品,實際上是由活生生的、擁有感情的人(如果稍微戲劇化地說)所製造出來的。
    總之,只是覺得這件事很酷,你或是你的團隊們也許會感興趣。
    原始信件中的一點小錯誤是,在盒子中寫的中文字並不是情書,而是一首名為「错错错」的情歌。

總之事情似乎就是這樣,如果真的是啥不太好的內容的話,大概沒多久就會上CNN了吧……
    via Message in an Ipad box | Seeing Red in China

留校察看

註冊日期:09-07-2011
    文章:151
    謝謝你: 6
    在 24篇文章中獲得 36個感謝
    字真是他媽的醜!

Rmonline 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:08-29-2010
    文章:2,141
    謝謝你: 124