[消息] 延遲推出 Blackberry 10!RIM 股價暴跌 20%! - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:09-01-2010
    文章:263
    謝謝你: 0
    在 75篇文章中獲得 115個感謝
    曾經風光的 Blackberry,在 iOS 及 Android 的夾擊下令到今日面臨像 Nokia 一般的危機!由於 Blackberry 新版 10.0
    要推遲推出,RIM 的股價曾大跌 20%,執筆時仍未收市,未知最終股價會怎樣,但很明顯 Blackberry 10 要推遲,令人對 RIM
    的前景感到很憂慮!

消息來源
    http://briankit.blogspot.hk/2012/07/...-10rim-20.html

愛用者

註冊日期:04-08-2012
    文章:126
    謝謝你: 3
    在 11篇文章中獲得 12個感謝
    NO PROBLEM, as RIM CEO said...see post::

TORONTO (Reuters) - Research In Motion Ltd's freshman CEO insisted on Tuesday that nothing is wrong with the maker of BlackBerry smartphones and that it certainly isn't in a "death spiral," even as the company's already battered stock edged toward new lows.

In what appeared to be a concerted effort to win over Canadians mourning the fall of a national icon, Thorsten Heins said Waterloo, Ontario-based RIM is facing very big challenges, but would emerge successfully from its transition.

"There's nothing wrong with the company as it exists right now," Heins said on Canadian Broadcasting Corp's Metro Morning radio show.

"I'm not talking about the company as I, kind of, took it over six months ago. I'm talking about the company (in the) state it's in right now."

Heins took the reins at RIM in January, replacing founder Mike Lazaridis and his longtime business partner Jim Balsillie.

RIM shares have halved in value since then, and Heins has hired bankers to consider options that could include a possible breakup or sale.

The stock, which was worth $147 a share at the company's peak in mid-2008, fell almost 2 percent to $7.35 on Tuesday, building on losses from last week, when the company reported a $192 million operating loss and said it would delay the launch of a make-or-break new generation of phones until next year.

In an opinion piece in the Globe and Mail newspaper, Heins said the twice-delayed BlackBerry 10 platform would "empower people as never before" by linking them to parking meters, car computers, credit card machines and ticket counters.

"We do not believe RIM is a company at the end," he wrote. "RIM is a company at the beginning of a transition that we expect will once again change the way people communicate."

The operating loss was RIM's first in eight years and RIM said it would fire 5,000 people, almost a third of its workforce, as it delayed the launch of the BlackBerry 10 devices.

Analysts saw the delay as a devastating setback for RIM, which has fallen behind in a smartphone industry it helped pioneer with the email-focused BlackBerry. Quarterly losses could pile up while RIM rushes to build its new platform.

The once-ubiquitous BlackBerry has stumbled as users seek out the oversized touchscreens and massive libraries of apps on Apple Inc's iPhone and on a slew of devices using Google Inc's Android software, although Heins said RIM's subscriber base was continuing to grow.

"This company is not ignoring the world out there, nor is it in a death spiral," Heins told the CBC.

"Yes, it is very, very challenged at the moment — specifically in the U.S. market. The way I would describe it: we're in the middle of a transition," he said. "I'm positive we will emerge successfully from that transition."

(Reporting by Andrea Hopkins and Alastair Sharp; Editing by Peter Galloway and Janet Guttsman)

相似的主題

1. [待確認] iPhone 4S 推出後使 Android 佔有率暴跌!
    由imdc2011論壇中iPhone 最新消息
    回覆: 3
    最後發表: 01-10-2012, 21:26
  2. [消息] 《開心股神》輕鬆學看股,下載馬上送10萬遊戲幣!
    由rachel_hisam論壇中AppStore 軟體推薦區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 12-29-2011, 04:16
  3. [分享] 就是好客!!延吉店!!
    由cowxx212論壇中新知分享
    回覆: 18