* SAT 1.6

Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Education
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.6 (iTunes)

Description:

★FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆What people say about us: "The mother of all SAT vocabulary apps!""Makes it easier to learn new words!""Everything is crafted perfectly""App that deserves respect""The prettiest vocab I've seen on the app store!""Thanks GOD I found this app!""I already feel sooo smart:)"☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Studies show that one of the reasons people do bad on the SAT is weak vocabulary. But don't worry - we are about to help you! Build your SAT vocabulary and make less mistakes! "* SAT" is smart, fun, engaging, very easy to use and beautifully designed! "* SAT" has more features than most of the other vocabulary apps!“* SAT” has all of the most commonly used words in the SAT! ★☆Study☆★ - Get definitions, synonyms, antonyms, examples! - You can even get a quote for most of the words! - Like a quote? Want to share it? Press on the Facebook icon! - Don't know how the word should be pronounced? Press "speak" button and the app will say the word! - Slide cloud left/right to look at different words or choose a word from the list! ★☆Quiz☆★- Get quizzed on words you mark “learned”! - Choose definition or synonyms to pass the word! - Tricky answer choices, see how smart you are!★☆Ranking☆★- Track you progress! - Make your way from Level 1 to the Level 13! - High levels are as hard to reach as it gets!- Show how smart you are: share your rank on Facebook! ★☆Tracking☆★ - Track your progress! - Check when you do better! - Fill the magic "smartness" bar and uncover the secret phrase!★☆Ranked #1 in Customer Support!☆★If you have a problem with our app or have a suggestion just press the star in the top right corner and send us a note. We read every single message and will do everything to help you!GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST DAY!_______________________________SAT® is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

What's New

- Minor Fixes

* SAT

更多...