" star in the night sky name the photographer Thomas ( Thomas Lekfeldt ) from this group of photos shot little girl reed wave ( Vibe ) . The photos recorded Vibe life suffering from a brain tumor last time . In vibe2007 was diagnosed with a brain tumor , can not rely on the special position of the tumor surgically removed , young , she received 30 radiotherapy , chemotherapy , high dose chemotherapy and other experimental treatments . Passed away in 2009 when she was only 7 years old . Vibe 's father once said , "she wanted the stars of heaven , I will pick her ... just , she is now a star in the night sky in the " . Photographer Thomas in the shooting of this group of photos with Vibe family spent the years of the period of pain , they just come in ,Interesting flora and fauna, go to the hospital , to attend the funeral together ,Supra Cuttler Shoes. Thomas said : "Some people say , when the tears in your eyes can not take pictures ,Timberland Chukka, even if I have been choked , I still was a photographer Each time, I have the camera there is extremely heavy weight .