[分享] How to transfer iPhone SMS to Mac? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. How can I transfer iPhone SMS to my Mac?I have an iPhone 5s and it is not jailbroken, I want to transfer my messages to my Mac, Is there any way to do that? Thanks - Rasc2. Save iphone sms?Is there a way to save a text message from an iphone to a pc? I heard about a program called Syphon that lets you save on a mac but I have windows. The program won't work on my computer. Please help. Thanks - Sweet Hugs3. How to copy SMS messages from an iphone?i wanna copy my text messages onto my computer, i have a mac - MimiMost people have a large of text messages on their iPhone, they are very important for them. Because SMS record their precious memories, save a lot of information, so they want to transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac for later reading.To transfer iPhone SMS to Mac, need a third-party tool – iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer, here we recommend the iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer or iPhone to PC Transfer, It can help you directly transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac in 1 click.Step 1.Download, install and run the softwareDownload, install and launch the iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the software will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.Step 2: Copy iPhone text messages to MacClick "SMS", you will find all the SMS information. And then you can just click "Export checked files to local" button to start backup iPhone SMS to Mac totally.Tips: if you want to specify a SMS, you can use the search function at the top of the window by inputting the precise contact name , and then backup it in the same way.There are three types you can select to save the SMS files. So choose the specific type you prefer. And select the path before you click "OK" to backup your SMS. The last thing to do is to check the SMS file you have saved.Tags: transfer iPhone SMS to Mac, iPhone SMS to Mac transfer, transfer SMS from iPhone to Mac, copy iPhone SMS to MacRelated topic:1. iPhone Notes Recovery2. iPhone SMS Recovery3. WhatsApp Messages Recovery4. iPhone Voice Memos Recovery5. iPhone photos to Mac6. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone7. Transfer iPhone to Mac
    此篇文章於 07-12-2014 22:16 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer iPhone purchased Music to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-02-2014, 15:19
  2. [分享] How to transfer iPhone Photos to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 06-29-2014, 19:37

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端