WhatsApp is very popular, many people use it to send text messages, picture, voice and videos, more colorful than SMS, cheaper than MMS, the most importantly, it's free. But a lot of people accidentally deleted the WhatsApp messages, like the below people:

1. How to recover deleted messages in whatsapp?
hi, I recently accidentally deleted a chat convo from whatsapp... is there any way i can recover / retrieve them back? thanks - Desmond Ong

2. How to restore whatsapp messages?
I accidentally deleted my whatsapp application and all the messages deleted. how can i recover them? - April

3. How do I get back my whatsapp messages?
I accidentally deleted my whatsapp yesterday. I reinstalled it but couldn't get back my conversations. I tried copying the recent backup into internal sd. I reinstalled and installed around 10 times and now I dont know what I have done.im getting back only yesterday's messages. I backed it up today in the morning again and I can't find by previous backups - JayD007

To recover the deleted WhatsApp message history, you need a WhatsApp Messages Recovery. FoneLab or Mac FoneLab can do that, it allows you to view and recover the lost or deleted WhatsApp chat history on iPhone. You can download it.

Step by step to recover deleted Messages in WhatsApp

Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, the WhatsApp Messages Recovery will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
After your device is detected, click the Start Scan button to start scanning the data in your iPhone. If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, you need to download a plug-in firstly and enter the scanning mode following the instruction on the interface.

Step 3: Preview and recover WhatsApp Messages
Seconds later, all the data in your device will be scanned and listed in categories. Click WhatsApp on the left and select the messages you want to recover. Then click Recover button.

Tags: WhatsApp Messages Recovery, Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages, Recover deleted messages in WhatsApp, Recover WhatsApp Messages