1. How can recover my call log history for my iphone 4s?
I want to recover my call history after I deleted the numbers on my iphone 4s. - Mubadda

2. Hi, I need to recover my phone call history in my iphone 4, I accidently deleted the all calls history list? I need to recover it because I need it for a police investigation - Maria
3. How do I recover call history on my iphone 5 after i`ve deleted it? I deleted the previous 2-3 days of call history on my iphone 5, I need some info for my business? - Superlinen
Call history include some important info, eg: new contacts, If you clean up all of them and have no backup, how to get them back? Is it possible to recover deleted call history on iPhone? The answer is YES, but you need an iPhone Call History Recovery - FoneLab or Mac FoneLab is the excellent one. It provide three ways to recover deleted call history from iPhone.
Step by step to directly Recover deleted call history from iPhone
Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, the iPhone Call History Recovery will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device", you can try the other two ways by yourself.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
After your device is detected, click the Start Scan button to start scanning the data in your iPhone.
If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, you need to download a plug-in, then enter the scanning mode following the instruction on the interface.

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted call history from iPhone
Minutes later, all the data in your device will be scanned and listed in categories. Click "Call History" on the left and select the notes on the right which you want to recover. Then click "Recover" button.

That's all, you have get the deleted call history back, it's so easy, now download the iPhone call history recovery and try by yourself.
Tags: iPhone Call History Recovery, Recover deleted Call History from iPhone, Recover iPhone deleted Call History
Related topic:
1. iPhone Notes Recovery
2. iPhone SMS Recovery
3. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
4. iPhone Voice Memos Recovery
5. iPhone photos to Mac
6. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
7. Transfer iPhone to Mac