1. How do I transfer purchased music from iPhone to mac?
I recently started downloading songs on itunes from my ipod touch. I would like to have them on my computer, but I don't know how to get them from my ipod to my laptop.these are PURCHASED songs.please help? - Erica

2. How do I transfer a few songs from my iphone to my mac?
okay i only transfered purchased songs to my mac but I need to transfer a few songs for free. can you please help me? I also meant something like choosing very specific music files from your iphone to transfer to your mac.

As we all know, when we went to add these purchased songs back to your Mac, iPhone device/iTunes cannot allow. The most importantly, how do we get iPhone purchased songs back? Specially, we can use a third-party tool to help us, eg: iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, which can tranfer almost everything on your iPhone to Mac.
Transfer songs purchased on iPhone to Mac local
Step 1: Run the software and connect iPhone to Mac
When you download the iPhone to Mac Transfer, intall and run it, and turn into its interface. connect iPhone to Mac, you will see all iPhone items are shown as below, such as Music, Video, Photo, Books, Ringtones, Camera, Contact, SMS, Call List, playlist, purchases, Podcasts, iTunes U, etc.

Step 2: Transfer purchased songs from iPhone to Mac local
1) Click "Purchases" icon in the left list, open all purchased songs from iPhone that you view them on the interface.
2) Select and check your favourite purchased songs and press "Export checked files to local" button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac. And a dialog box will eject at once, choose a backup folder on your Mac.
3) Press "Save" button in the pop-up box, you will see all songs you selected on software interface will be copying into the local folder you browse. When it finished, check the exported files on Mac local and play them for checking the quality.

Tags: transfer iPhone purchased Music to Mac, iPhone purchased songs to Mac, transfer iPhone purchased songs
Related topic:
1. iPhone Notes Recovery
2. iPhone SMS Recovery
3. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
4. iPhone Voice Memos Recovery
5. iPhone photos to Mac
6. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
7. Transfer iPhone to Mac