[分享] How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3 etc? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 3 共計 3 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. I have deleted some contacts on my Samsung galaxy s4, is it possible to recover them free? - Heward

2. How do you restore samsung galaxy s3?
    So I rebooted my phone with out a bakup and now I lost everything...eg contacts..pics..videos is there a way that I can set it back to how it was - Lisa

3. How to recover deleted contacts on samsung galaxy s? I deleted a contact in error and it is gone to contacts lists how do i get it back on galaxy s4 - Krisk

If want to recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy S, we need a third-party tool to help you, Android Data Recovery, which can help us to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents files.

To get started, install and run the program on your computer, and then you'll see the primary window below.

Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S to the computer (enable USB debugging)
    Before connecting your phone to the computer, you can check the USB debugging first (you need to enable USB debugging before the scan). Follow the way below to do it:
    1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
    2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
    3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

After doing it, connect your phone to the computer and move to the next step to scan it.

Step 2. Scan your Samsung Galaxy S for deleted contacts
    Now, the program will appear as follows. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your Samsung Galaxy S before the scan. It's necessary and won't do anything harmful to your data or device.

Then when the program shows you the window below, you need to turn to your device, and click "Allow" to enable the Superuser Request, and then click "Start" on the window. Remember not to disconnect your phone during the whole process.

Step 3. Preview and recovery contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/3
    The scan will take you a while. After it, you can preview all recoverable contacts in the category of "Contacts" on the left side of the window below. Check every contact one by one. Mark those you need and click "Recover" to save them on your PC. You can save them in the formats of CSV, VCF and HTML.

Note: Contacts shown in the scan result contains recently deleted ones and those on your phone right now. If you don't want all of them, you can selectively check those you want or separate them by using the button: Only display deleted items.

What's more, you can use Android Transfer to import the contacts to your device, if you have such a need.

Tags: Samsung Galaxy S contacts Recovery, recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S, Recover deleted contacts on Samsung S4

Related topic:
    1. Samsung Galaxy S Text Messages Recovery
    2. Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S
    3. iPhone Notes Recovery
    4. iPhone SMS Recovery
    5. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
    6. Transfer iPhone to Mac

adonis0602 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:12-24-2011
    文章:4,987
    謝謝你: 78
    在 633篇文章中獲得 752個感謝
    這個跟jb的關係是?

海盜船長

註冊日期:10-06-2009
    文章:68
    謝謝你: 2
    在 4篇文章中獲得 5個感謝
    Mate, wrong forum! This is an idevices and Mac community

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:41
  2. [分享] How to recover iPhone deleted call history?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-01-2014, 21:10
  3. [分享] How to recover deleted Voice Memos from iPhone 5S/5/4S/4?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 06-30-2014, 16:33
  4. [分享] How to recover deleted messages in whatsapp?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 06-28-2014, 17:29
  5. [分享] How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4G/5?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-21-2013, 15:53

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端