在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    how to do that job?
    此篇文章於 07-13-2014 16:44 被 Channethan 編輯。

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. Recover my contacts from my motorola L6i?
    hi frnds, unfortunately i lost my all contacts, actually i tried to copy the contacts from sim to mobile , but only one is copied remains all got lost, it is neither in the sim nor in the mobile, plse any body can help me, it would be great helpful, i am in a big crisis - Svong

2. How to recover lost contacts on motorola?
    So about a month ago my motorola devour stopped working and so I got a replacement phone and switched the memory card from my old one to the new one. I had a lot of contacts, music, pictures, etc. On the memory card but when I turned on the new phone almost all of the contacts were gone. Does anybody know what might have caused these things to not show up on my new phone and if there is any way to retrieve the contacts? - Timothy

Like the above people, if you lost contacts on your Motorola phone, don't worry, you can get them back. Just use a third-party tool to help you, Android Data Recovery, which can help you to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents files from your Motorola.

Step 1. Connect your Motorola to computer
    Download, install the Motorola Contacts Recovery, then run it. You will get the main window below asking you to connect your device, please plug-in your Motorola to the computer to begin the recovery process.

Step 2. Prepare to scan Motorola Phone
    After connecting your device to the computer, it will recognize your smartphone and will automatically bring up the next step. Click on the start button whenever you are ready. It will then start analyzing your device.

Step 3. Analyze your Motorola phone
    At this point, the android data recovery will be scanning your Motorola. It will only take a few seconds.

By then, you will see a pop-up on your Motorola requesting you to allow your device to be in super user mode. Just click on Allow on your Motorola and then click on start on your computer to continue the process.

Step 4. Scan Motorola for the lost contacts
    At this point, the Motorola Contacts Recovery is scanning the whole memory of your Motorola and is recovering not only your lost contacts, it also can recover photos, video, music etc from your Motorola phone.

Step 5. Preview and recover lost contacts from Motorola
    If you want to recover all of your contacts, make sure that the contacts box in the first Column is tick and click on the recover button. If you want to preview your contacts and select a specific contacts that you want to recover, please tick the box next to the contact you want to recover and click on recover.

Note: Contacts shown in the scan result contains recently deleted ones and those on your phone right now. If you don't want all of them, you can selectively check those you want or separate them by using the button: Only display deleted items.

Tags: Motorola contacts Recovery, recover deleted contacts from Motorola, Retrieve lost contacts from Motorola

Related topic:
    1. iPhone Notes Recovery
    2. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
    3. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
    4. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
    5. iPhone photos to Mac
    6. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
    7. Transfer iPhone to Mac

新生報到

註冊日期:05-15-2015
    文章:6
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    A professional data recovery called Samsung Data Recovery can solve your problem,help to directly recover deleted contacts from Motorola phone .The recoverable data including contacts,messages,photos,video,audio,call logs,documents,and more.
    此篇文章於 03-24-2017 16:48 被 Pflmccllaa 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3 etc?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 07-11-2014, 16:45
  2. [分享] How to recover iPhone deleted call history?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-01-2014, 21:10
  3. [分享] How to recover deleted messages in whatsapp?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 06-28-2014, 17:29
  4. [分享] How to recover data from broken iPod Touch?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-17-2013, 15:05

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端