[分享] How to transfer contacts from LG to Samsung? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 3 共計 3 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. How to transfer ALL data from LG VX6000 to Samsung SCH u540?
    I have a Verizon LG VX6000 with lots of names, numbers and associated memo fields. Verizon will transfer the names and phone numbers when I upgrade to a new phone, but the contact groups associations and memos will not transfer. Is there a way I can dump ALL the information on the LG VX600 into a computer then copy that back out to a SCH u540? - Thanks - Joseph S

2. Can I transfer my contacts from my LG env2 to my Samsung solstice?
    I have a verizon env2 and i'm getting a at&t samsung solstice! can I trasnfer my contacts w/o/ doing it manually?

Generally Speaking, transfer LG contacts to Samsung is easy, because both of them are android phone, but lots of people don't know how to do. Here, we introduce the easiest way, just with a third-party phone data transfer tool, to transfer contacts from LG to Samsung, its name is Mobile Transfer & Mobile Transfer for Mac:
    Step by step to transfer contacts from LG to Samsung
    Step 1. Run the transfer tool
    At first, install and launch the phone transfer tool. Select the phone to phone transfer mode.

Step 2. Connect your LG & Samsung to Computer
    Connect your LG and Samsung to PC via USB cable. Once detected successfully, your two phones will be shown in the window.
    Notice: make sure your LG on the left(the Source phone), and your Samsung on the right(The Destination Phone), if not, you can click the "Flip" to adjust.

Step 3. Transfer contacts from LG to Samsung
    You will find you can transfer Contacts, Text messages, Photos, Music & Videos etc from HTC to Samsung, here, just check the "Contacts", then Click Start Copy. If you need, you can transfer all data. During the contacts transferring progress, keep both of phone connected to computer, about 1 minute, all you LG contacts will be copied to Samsung.

So easy and fast, you can check the contacts on your Samsung now. Download it and have a try by yourself?
    Tags: LG contacts to Samsung, Transfer contacts from LG to Samsung, Transfer LG contacts to Samsung

Related topic:
    1. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
    2. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
    3. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
    4. iPhone photos to Mac
    5. Transfer iPhone to Mac

新生報到

註冊日期:05-15-2015
    文章:6
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    To transfer data from phone to phone .First you need to choose one transfer app .Then make sure that your phone has USB debugging. After that, running it to scan and transfer data on computer.
    How to transfer contacts to new phone

新生報到

註冊日期:08-19-2016
    文章:4
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer Motorola Contacts to iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 07-17-2014, 22:52
  2. [分享] How to transfer iPhone SMS to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-12-2014, 22:12
  3. [分享] How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3 etc?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 07-11-2014, 16:45
  4. [分享] How to transfer iPhone purchased Music to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-02-2014, 15:19

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端