Questions about blackberry messages to Samsung:
1. How can i transfer my blackberry messenger contacts from my old blackberry (9810 torch) to my new samsung galaxy s4? The phone contacts have been transferred. I also need to transfer my blackberry messenger contact. - MSBDN

2. How can i transfer all data from my blackberry to samsung galaxy note 2 phone? i need to transfer pictures and messages? The best and easiest way to move all data from my blackberry to my samsung galaxy note 2 – Ehouzie
Step by step to transfer text messages from Blackberry to Samsung S3/4/5/Note 2/3/4 etc

Step 1: Backup your Blackberry text messages
Using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software to backup your BB. If you have made it, skip this step. If not,Run BlackBerry® Desktop Software on your computer. Click Back up now to backup your BlackBerry messages, contacts or more to the computer.

Step 2. Get the Blackberry messages to Samsung Transfer
Here, we need a Phone Data Transfer - MobileTrans or MobileTrans Mac, which can help you to transfer text messages from Blackberry to Samsung in 1 click.
After downloading and installing the MobileTrans, run it. Then the primary window will be shown on your computer screen. Here, connect your Samsung with PC, then select the “Restore From Backups”.

Step 3. Transfer Blackberry text messages to Samsung S3/4/5/Note 2/3/4 etc
On the left column, click the inverted triangle to bring up the drop-down menu. Select the BlackBerry backup file. All backup files you have ever made appear. Choose your wanted one and the contacts, call logs and SMS in the backup file are shown in the middle. To transfer BlackBerry text messages to Samsung, uncheck contacts and call log. Then, click Start Copy.

In a minute all your Blackberry text messages on your Samsung. Now follow the step and try yourself.

Tags: Blackberry text messages to Samsung, transfer messages from Blackberry to Samsung, transfer Blackberry sms to Samsung

Related topic:
1. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
2. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
3. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
4. iPhone photos to Mac
5. Transfer iPhone to Mac