Question about transferring contacts from N97 to iPhone
1. How to transfer contacts from n97 to iphone 4? Can i transfer contacts from n97 to iphone via bluetooth - Angeles

2. How to pass your contacts from n97 to iphone? - Alison

3. How can i transfer contacts from n97 to iphone 4? I want to transfer my nokia n 97 mini`s contacts to my apple iphone - Noufelvc

4. Hi, tomorrow im getting iphone 4s, at the moment i have nokia n97 mini, how do i transfer all my contacts, messages, photos etc to the iphone. thanks? - Booth

If you are one of them and still have no idea how to transfer Nokia N97 contacts to iPhone 4/4s/5, just follow the follow guideline.

Here, introduce the easiest way to transfer Nokia N97 contacts to iPhone 4/4s/5 etc. Just need a Cell Phone Data Transfer - MobileTrans or MobileTrans Mac, which can help you to transfer contacts from N97 to iPhone in 1 click.

Step by step to transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s

This part below mainly shows you how to transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone. Please download the free trial version of the MobileTrans on your computer.

Step 1. Run the MobileTrans on your PC
After downloading and installing the MobileTrans, you should run it. Then the primary window will be shown on your computer screen. As you see, there're two modes available. To transfer Nokia N97 contacts to iPhone, you ought to select Phone to Phone Transfer mode. Click "Start".

Step 2. Connect your N97 and iPhone with PC
Now, use USB cables to connect your Nokia N97 and iPhone with your computer. This phone contacts transfer will detect the two phones instantly. Then as you see, your Nokia N97 is displaced in the left of the primary window, while your iPhone in the right.
At the bottom of right side, there lies a tab "Clear data before copy". By ticking off it, you can clear all current contacts on your iPhone. If you don’t want, let it alone.

Note: Click "Flip" when you attempt to transfer contacts from iPhone to Nokia N97.

Step 3. Transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s
In this step, you need to uncheck the items – text messages, music, and photos. Then click the green "Start Copy" button. This phone contacts transfer begins to transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone automatically. During this contacts transferring progress, you ought not to disconnect either of your phones.

Note: MobileTrans is fully compatible with all Nokia devices running Symbian 40/60/^3.
It's easy, right? Transferring Nokia N97 contacts to iPhone is finished now, additonal, you can transfer sms, photo, video to iPhone 5/4s/4. MobileTrans also can transfer contacts to HTC/SAMSUNG GALAXY phone.

Tags: Nokia N97 to iPhone, transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone, Nokia N97 contacts to iPhone, N97 contacts to iPhone 4, transfer N97 contacts to iPhone

Related topic:
1. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
2. WhatsApp Messages Recovery
3. Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
4. iPhone photos to Mac
5. Transfer iPhone to Mac