iPhone stuck on Apple logo?
my iphone was freezing a little bit so usually just turning it off for a few seconds then turning it back on fixes it, so i did. but when i went to turn it back on, the apple logo poppped up and it wont go away. i tried plugging into my computer and then a wall charger, holding the lock and home buttons down, basically everything. i can't even get it to register with itunes so i could restore it. should i just let it die? the logo is still up on the screen and its been almost three hours. i don't know when i can get to an apple store. i also dont want to restore it because it never syncs to my computer, like the sync fails to start, so i'm hoping if i go to an apple store they can turn it on and back it up somewhere for me. any suggestions?

Causing iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen:
1. After upgrading iOS on your iPhone.
2. After jailbreaking your iPhone.
3. After restoring your iPhone from iTunes or iCloud.
4. After having an issue while installing an update or performing a regular restore.

When your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen, it will let you go nowhere but staying on the same Apple logo screen all the time. How to fix this issue? Keep reading.

Just use one iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to fix the issue, here recommend the Dr.Fone for iOS, just one click you can get the iPhone into normal. Plus, if you lost data on your iPhone, it provides three data recovery methods.

After downloading the tool, installing and running the program, and connect your iPhone to computer, the tool will detect your iPhone, if iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo screen, it will show you: "Your device is not in normal mode. Click Restart to return it to normal.", Just Click Restart and your iPhone will return to normal in a few minutes after the restart.
Windows version:

Mac version:

So, With one click, you can fix the issue "iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo screen", if you lost some data, with the tool, you also can recover data from iPhone/iTunes/iCloud, some related guide below:
1. How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone?
2. How to recover iPhone contacts?
3. How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone?
4. How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone?

Tags: iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo screen, iPhone stuck on Apple Logo, iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo Screen