1. I accidentally upgrade my iphone 4s to iOS 7 and lost all my data on it. So all I want to know is that, is it possible to restore all the data and how to do it.Can I restore my iphone even there is no valid sim card on it? - emyangster

2. How i recover all contact it has lost when upgrade apple to iOS 7? Recover all contact from itunes - yadab

If you are one of the above people, don't worry, you can get the lost data back from iTunes or iCloud, Just use one iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, here, remommend the Dr.Fone for iOS.

Dr.Fone for iOS is the best iOS 7 data recovery, which can recover lost data after upgrade to iOS 7, support 3 ways to recover lost data from device, iTunes and iCloud backup, recover data including contacts, text messages, photos, video, music etc.

Here, introduce one way to recover lost data from iTunes Backup after upgrade to iOS 7, the other two ways you can try yourself.
Step 1. Choose the recovery mode and extract the backup
After installing and running the program, move to "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and you'll get the interface as follow. All your iTunes backup files have been found and displayed. Choose the one for your device and click "Start Scan".

Step 2. Recover the lost data on your iOS 7 device
When the scan finishes, all the content contained in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories. You can preview the detailed content of any of them, then click the "Recover" to save all the data on your computer or onto your device.

Tags: Lost data after upgrade to iOS 7, recover lost data after upgrade to iOS 7, upgrade iOS 7 lost Data on iPhone, iOS 7 data recovery

Related guides:
1. How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone?
2. How to recover iPhone contacts?
3. How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone?
4. How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone?