[分享] How to transfer iPhone iBooks to Mac/PC? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. How to transfer iBooks from one iPhone to computer?
    My mom and I both have iPhone 3GS. We have separate iTunes accounts but they are both linked to her credit card. I bought a book on the iBooks app, and now my mom wants to read it. Is there any way to get the book from my phone to hers, or from my phone to the computer? - Cattory

2. How do you transfer iBooks app purchases to computer?

I have a 2nd generation iPod Touch...16 GB and I'm getting an iPhone, so I've decided to sell my iPod touch. I've purchased 50 dollars worth of books on that application, and I want to transfer it to my computer so when I get my iPhone, I can put it on that...but I don't know how to do this? I've synced all my other purchases on my iPod touch, but I don't understand how to do iBooks transfer! – Kand

If you want to transfer iPhone iBooks to computer, need an iPhone iBooks Transfer, the iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer or iPhone to PC Transfer, It can help you directly transfer iPhone iBooks (ePub format) to computer and manage iPhone more efficiently and effectively. Download it below:
    Download iPhone to Mac Transfer Download iPhone to PC Transfer

Step 1. Download, install and run the software
    Download, install and launch the iPhone iBooks Transfer on your computer. Connect your iPhone to Mac or PC, the software will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.

Step 2. Export iPhone iBooks (ePub format) to computer
    1) Click the "Books" option in iPhone list and all ePub books files are displayed on the library panel.
    2) Locate the files you want to transfer in the "Books" library and check them without any loss.
    3) Choose the "Export->Export to local" option on the "File" top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to local" button to export and select the target folder for saving iPhone ePub books in the dialog box that appears, and press "Save" button and start to transfer ePub books from iPhone to Mac.

When it's done, you've got your iPhone ePub book neatly and conveniently on your computer. That's all there is to transfer iPhone iBooks to computer with iPhone to Mac Transfer. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.

Tags: iPhone iBooks Transfer, transfer iBooks from iPhone to computer, back up iPhone iBooks to Mac, transfer iPhone iBooks to computer

Read More:
    How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
    How to Transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone?
    Samsung Galaxy Recovery
    Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
    How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?
    此篇文章於 08-29-2014 17:50 被 Channethan 編輯。

新生報到

註冊日期:11-22-2017
    文章:1
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    Hi, good post! I want to share a useful tool with you too.
    MobiKin Assistant for iOS, it provides you transfer not only ibooks, but also many other types of files selectively between iPhone and computer. Here is how to transfer books from iPhone to PC, you can follow the guide nad transfer your iphone data with clicks.

If you need detail steps, you can also check the video tutorail:
    此篇文章於 11-22-2017 15:51 被 Shehab 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [教學] How to transfer Music from Mac to iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-19-2014, 16:33
  2. [分享] How to transfer iPhone purchased Music to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-02-2014, 15:19
  3. [分享] How to transfer iPhone Photos to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 06-29-2014, 19:37

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端