會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. Transfer photos from iPad to Mac?
    I lost my photos on my computer but they are all on my iPad, but when I plug it into iPhoto it doesn't bring up any of the photos. Is there anyway to transfer them? - Sophie

[i]2. HELP.. how to transfer photo ALBUMS from ipad to mac laptop? I've figured out how to upload/transfer photos but i've already made albums and they're already in order so i want to just transfer the WHOLE ALBUM, that's already made, to my laptop. i don't know how though can someone help please? - Big Dreamer[/url]

3. How can I transfer my photos off my iPad and onto my computer? When we had our old computer I put all of my photos onto my iPad, now I have a new laptop because lightning hit our old computer. I know I can email my photos from my iPad, but I have over 1000 photos and that will take a while...Is there any way I can take my photos off my iPad without syncing or emailing them? Thanks! - Beth
    Step by step to transfer Photos from iPad to Mac

First, we need an iPad photos to Mac Transfer, here, we use the iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer or iPad to PC Transfer, It can help you directly transfer photos from iPad to Mac in 1 click.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
    Download and launch the iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad itself, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface. And all iPad folders you stored into are shown in the left of iPad list panel.

Step 2. Transfer iPad photos to Mac
    1) Open the "Photo" library in the iPad list. And all photos you put in iPad are displayed in the main panel.
    2) Locate the files you want to transfer in the "Photo" library and check them without any loss.
    3) Choose the "Export->Export to local" option on the "File" top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to local" button to start transferring iPad photos to Mac at fast speed. Before you transfer iPad photos, please select a target folder on Mac to save up the iPad photos completely, and press "Save" button to achieve iPad photos to Mac transferring.

Bingo! All iPad photos have been transferred to Mac. So easy, right? Download the software and try by yourself.
    Tags: transfer iPad photos to Mac, transfer photos from iPad to Mac, iPad photos to Mac, iPad photos to Mac transfer

Read More:
    How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
    How to Transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone?
    Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
    Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
    How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?

愛用者

註冊日期:09-15-2014
    文章:62
    謝謝你: 1
    在 11篇文章中獲得 17個感謝
    THX 4 sharing these!!!!!!

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer iPhone iBooks to Mac/PC?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 11-22-2017, 15:48
  2. [分享] How to transfer iPhone purchased Music to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-02-2014, 15:19
  3. [分享] How to transfer iPhone Photos to Mac?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 06-29-2014, 19:37

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端