1. Need to copy from iPad to Mac, how can I?
My Mac was running very slow. I deleted everything on it and restored OSX. I have all my music/videos and stuff on my iPad and now want to get it back on to my Mac. How can I do this? All the music and stuff is mine and legit. It's not a laptop so not easy to take to the Apple store. If I plug it in and sync it will delete everything from the iPad - Miy Ate

2. Transfer music from iPad to Mac mini?
hey all you wonderful apple freaks! I've been having trouble moving music that I downloaded on my iPad onto my Mac mini, any tips? thanks! – Hailey

If you want to transfer iPad Music to Mac, you need an iPad Music Transfer, the iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer or iPad to PC Transfer, It can help you directly transfer Music from iPad to Mac in 1 click.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
Download and launch the iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad itself, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface. And all iPad folders you stored into are shown in the left of iPad list panel.

Step 2. Transfer iPad music to Mac
Click "music" icon to open iPad music library folder and see all the iPad music files are on the interface. Select and check your favourite music and press "Export checked files to local" button to transfer music files from iPad to Mac. Before you transfer iPad music to Mac, you can set a target folder to save the iPad music backups.

Several minutes later, all your iPad music transferred to Mac, so easy, right? Download the software and try by yourself.

Tags: transfer iPad music to Mac, transfer music from iPad to Mac, iPad Music Transfer Mac

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?